• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Would you be able to...

Nadir

Enigma
MBTI Type
INxJ
Enneagram
...discuss one's type if a request to do so did not stem from self-doubt regarding the subject's self-assessment but instead, something along the lines of idle curiousity?

When a person asks you to shed light on his/her type, how affected are you by that person's self-doubt as you reply?

I'm interested in your responses... though I'll have to respond tomorrow, as I'm going to bed.

OctaviaCaesar

MBTI Type
INFJ
I wish someone IRL would ask me something about type. No one I know really cares about the MBTI, except ChazzMichaels, which is why he is (sometimes) on this forum.

If someone was having doubts about his/her type, I would simply give the benefit of all the knowledge that I have to see if I could help unravel the mystery. I don't care what his/her motivation for wanting to know is, I would try to help out of personal interest in type.