• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] STPs: What type is your father?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sooo, [MENTION=4398]Giggly[/MENTION], time to snare an istj and try and breed little istps? ;)

They sure would provide a good challenge for your child rearing skills from the looks of it :devil:

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
STPs: What type is your father?

My Father is an ESTJ Type- A Hostile Retired Army Colonel. :2ar15:

And did you admire him for anything?

My Father is an icon to me.
I admire him more than any man in this life.
He taught me right from wrong.
He taught me to be fair.
He taught me to be fierce, yet he taught me when to have mercy.
He taught me how to reason.
He taught me to how to be self sufficient.
He taught me how to have the courage to make choices, and how to be accountable for them.
He taught me how to recover my life after I had fucked it up.
He taught me all these things by leading by example.
He is a warrior, a scholar, an officer, and a gentleman.
I am honored to be his son.
If my life amounts to half of what he has accomplished I will be beside myself in joy.
The day he told me that he was proud of me was the happiest day of my life.
I will carry his ways and teachings forth into this world long after he is gone, though my own life's work, through my childrens' beliefs in living as he encouraged them to, and by passing his wisdom to those I help along the way.

:solidarity:

-Alex

Last edited:

Crafter

MBTI Type
ISTP
My Father tested as INTJ, but I suspect he is ISTP. We are very much alike in our ways. Either that or I got traits of INTJ.
Mom is an ISFP.

ohtochooseaname

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
My father is an INTJ, and we've always gotten along extremely well, since I've generally met his expectations for success, and we really like to talk about/do similar things. Whenever we've had a conflict, we've always been able to talk it out, and he always gave me space when I needed it. I have always respected and admired his organization of thought and his ability to communicate clearly and help me clear up my thoughts.

SubtleFighter

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My brother is an ISTP, and our father is an INTJ. They don't get along, though.

madhatter

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
My dad is ISTP as well.

PJWakt

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Mine is ISTJ. Extremely hard working, consistent, uncomplaining, loyal, stable, critical, accurate and organised. Seeks frequent escape to peace and quiet. Finishes the job. A creature of habit and not keen on too much risk taking, but can really deliver in a crisis.

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENxP. I admire him because he's a doctor and he's saved plenty of lives and always has a story to tell. At his worst, he's nosy and overdramatic :dry:

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My brother is ISTP and our dad is INTP. I know my brother admires our dad's logical intellect, his calm in crisis, his career achievement (he's a physician), his practical skills (he's a good mechanic and tinkerer), his taste for sports cars, and his musical talent.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ. some combination of 3w2 6w7 1w2 perhaps. sp/so

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
All I know is that he was an NT, but probably not an ENTP. I admire his intelligence, but not his cruelty and disregard of others.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INTJ - he taught me a lot of what I know and then I just expanded on that. I got his work ethics, his knowledge of things, his drive to figure things out. I am a lot like him, but I don't have the same functions which causes me to be very different personality wise.