• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Did The T-Rex REALLY Sound Like?

Crabs

Permabanned
AlanGrant_670.jpg

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=23796]Crabs[/MENTION] [MENTION=17729]Typh0n[/MENTION] me too!

Then I wanted to be an archeologist until I learned it was nothing like what Indiana Jones does, and mostly just digging ancient people's trash up in the hot sun.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Then I wanted to be an archeologist until I learned it was nothing like what Indiana Jones does, and mostly just digging ancient people's trash up in the hot sun.

I liked archeology but I don't recall wanting to be one...I did want to be an explorer like Columbus though, except I felt there was nothing on this Earth left to explore. I was pretty wrong about that last thing, though, I think there is plenty left to explore, just in more subtle ways.

Crabs

Permabanned

Same here. My ADD brain couldn't handle the mundane reality of digging up artifacts, so I settled for hobby excavation kits.