• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pocket PC's / Smart Phones

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
My HTC Touch Pro 2 has been my latest obsession. I can't seem to get enough of scouring forums for more information about it and customizing it. I'm running Windows Mobile 6.5 on a T-Mobile Touch Pro 2. Originally, I was carrying around a Samsung Gravity, iPod Touch and iPod Nano. I got tired of carrying 3 devices, so I walked in T-Mobile and saw a device that combines all 3.

I've installed a custom third party ROM on it that updates many features including the graphical interface to versions nearly identical to the HD2 and Evo. I don't know what I did without this phone. It's fully customizable, plays movies, music, internet access, fully functional GPS, full instant messaging, has ms office, plus I've found a massively detailed weather application.

I chose this over the HD2 because of the slide keyboard. I'm attached to slide keyboards. On-screen ones just weird me out. I'm going to love having this thing in school in a month :D

Screen21.jpg