• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Survivor: David vs. Goliath

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That time of the year again! I'm gonna make some guesses on what I think are the contestants MBTI and enneagram core. Most of these are very up in the air. I'll put notes beside them as well to sum up my thought process.

Alec: ESTP + 7w8 (completely invisible, this is based off of previous interviews)

Alison: ISFP + 3w4 (I dunno)

Angelina: ENFJ + 3w2 (pretty confident)

Bi: ISFJ + 2w1 (guessed on enneagram, pretty confident on I and F but not sure about rest)

Carl: ISTJ + 6w7 (enneagram was guess, pretty confident on MBTI)

Christian: INTP + 5w6 (obvious)

Dan: ESFP + 7w6 (pretty confident but it could change)

Davie: ENFP + 4w3 (also pretty confident, almost solid on enneagram)

Elizabeth: ISTJ + 2w1 (another guess)

Gabby: INFP + 7w6 (odd combo but pretty confident)

Jeremy: ESFJ + 3w2 (another complete guess)

Jessica: ISFJ + 2w1 (very confident on this one)

John: ENTP + 7w8 (could be ESTP but I'm leaning N)

Kara: ESFJ + 2w3 (kind of a hunch but fairly confident)

Lyrsa: ISFP + 4w5 (definitely Fi-user and 4, unsure on the rest)

Mike: ENFP + 7w6 (still pretty confident)

Natalia: ENTJ + 3w2 (another hunch, we'll see what happens)

Natalie: INTJ + 1w9 (very confident)

Nick: ENFP + 6w7 (NeFi at least)

Pat - ESTJ + 8w7 (possibly 6w7, very confident on ESTJ)

This looks to be a much better season than Ghost Island, but we'll see how it holds up over time.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
After episode 2, I've got a few more notes.

-I still think that Gabby is INFP, but I'm now leaning much more 6w7 as opposed to 7w6. She seems to be fueled by paranoia in a defensive way, as seen when she gets paranoid after a vague conversation with Bi and Jessica, as well as when she rushes to Christian for reassurance. She still has a bubbly 7 streak though, which is why I think that over 6w5.

-Lyrsa is either an ESFP or an 8, maybe both. ISFPs and 4s are far more reserved than she is. She is more aggressive when reacting to fear rather than defensive, and she is very animated and passionate.

-Carl might be a 1w9 or a 6w5. I don't think 6w7 though. His hard work ethic and desire for a strong tribe (as opposed to taking out the stronger players first for being threats) kind of points me towards 1.

-Davie is very ENFP but I could see him as any of the heart types. On one hand, he prides himself on being the tribe's breadwinner and helping his tribe stay successful, but he also has an emphasis on not conforming to societal standards. We'll see.

-Jeremy is most certainly not an ESFJ or a 3w2, instead he's likely an ESTJ 8w7. He takes charge in every situation he's in, whether it's directing Mike or trying to have a conversation with Natalie, another "take charge" kind of person. But while Natalie is more "directing and responding," Jeremy initiates. He's the only one with the nerve to check Dan's jacket for an idol or try to work with Natalie. He's also shown having a bubbly and social side, and he talks about travelling and living an exciting life as a lawyer, which seems very 7.

-Bi is probably an ISTP, although she could be an ISFP. In both the first and the second episode, she is shown as an analytical person who finds logical solutions to the Davids' problems. In terms of enneagram, 1w2 or 2w1? She's shown always wanting to help and serve her tribe, but she's also very focused on the logical and concrete facts and making sense of the more id-focused Davids.

For the other characters, I'm either sure of their type or I have no real conclusion. Time will tell.

Introspector

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Final:

Pat: ESTJ + 1w2

Jessica: ISFJ + 2w1

Jeremy: ESTJ + 8w7

Bi: ISFP + 1w2