• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] something just doesn't add up about ESTP women (the famous kind vs the irl kind)

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Feel free to continue discussing your observations but keep your insults (that you're too scared to tag me in apparently) out of it.
I didn't have to tag you because I knew your cowardly ass was lurking already.

For your own good. I don't actually give much of a shit.
it's way too late to play the tough guy now.

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Whaaaaaaat?

Perhaps you are confusing Se with Fe.

No. Se is also about aesthetics and keeping up with the trends. People use that to explain why ESFP chicks are so girly but ESTP chicks are tomboys cause Se suddenly turns into being about going to the gym or hiking when it comes to them. Too many dumb people in this community.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I didn't have to tag you because I knew your cowardly ass was lurking already.

Actually I didn't see it until a day after you posted it because I was busy doing real life shit. Plus I don't prioritize you and didn't know you were going to cry like an infant because I chose not to reply to your post that really I don't have anything to say to other than to shrug my shoulders and say "okay sure." Grow up.

it's way too late to play the tough guy now.

Tough guy? No, I'm just telling you because personal insults are a bannable offense. Of which you've offered me plenty of unsolicited, random insults already. Boo hoo! I liked ONE person's post instead of replying to yours because I liked what they offered to the convo but had nothing to add myself. Obviously I'm a totally shit person who deserves to be insulted multiple times. And why would I even want to offer you a response now that you've shown such immaturity and impatience? Move along now. Or keep insulting me and end up getting banned. Your choice. I don't care what you do.

bundleofsunshine

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
to offer you a response now that you've shown such immaturity and impatience? Move along now. Or keep insulting me and end up getting banned. Your choice. I don't care what you do.

What impatience? I knew you weren't going to respond back cause you liked the comment that was posted after I responded to you. Which just showed that you had nothing to contribute other than the obvious speech about types not determining things. I even told you that I use to say that myself but that's just not the case.

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What impatience? I knew you weren't going to respond back cause you liked the comment that was posted after I responded to you. Which just showed that you had nothing to contribute other than the obvious speech about types not determining things. I even told you that I use to say that myself but that's just not the case.

Okay. That's nice. You're not entitled to a response. Your personal observations are also not objective truth, but like I said, feel free to discuss their merits with the people you haven't attacked in this thread, though I question if anyone here actually wants to engage with you seriously now that you've shown your colors.

Now that there's nothing more to be said about this, I'm going to stop engaging you, and you'd be wise to do the same. Your thread's already gone off-topic enough as it is, and you won't be doing yourself any favors by chasing everyone else away.

kotoshinohaisha

Permabanned
MBTI Type
STFU
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so
Because it's like you're believing in a horoscope versus what's actually happening in real life.