• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Waltons and Bridget Jones

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Could you please type the characters for The Waltons and the Bridget Jones films? I'm just curious. I looked in the search section and could not find anything.

rory

MBTI Type
INFJ
I think that Bridget Jones is ENFP and Mark Darcy INTJ

blucie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Bridget Jones: ESFP, not a deep thinker or philosopher, experiential, sensual, definitely extroverted, spontaneous, feeler, tardy, fly-by-the-seat-of-her-pants.

Mark Darcy: INFJ for sure. Human rights lawyer? Standing up for the oppressed, actions speak louder than words, tends to stubbornly think he's always right, a looper not a leaper, very loyal. I'm married to an INFJ and I know them well. It's pretty much like I'm watching my husband when I watch Bridget Jones.

10blackroses

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I've only ever watched Bridget Jones' Diary, but I was immediately struck by how Bridget seems like an INFP. I mean, she's a reporter and all, which requires her to be at least a little outgoing, but she is a little too awkward to be an Extravert. Mark Darcy is probably INTJ, Daniel Cleaver is ESTP for sure.

RosieJones

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I personally think Bridgt Jones was written as an ENFP or possibly INFP...Don't think she is an ESFP as yeah she isn't seen sitting around having very intense deep thought but who does in a film? Anyway I'm an INFP and I don't do that. I guess I see her as an N rather than an S because I relate to her a lot and also Daniel Cleaver is an ESTP and you can tell the difference between him and Bridget as he is very focused on the moment he's in whereas Bridget is thinking and dreaming of the future a lot (like when she first starts seeing him and she's dreaming of their wedding day and stuff). Also if she is ENFP and Mark is INTJ they would be the dream match