• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Zoey from Nurse Jackie

Mia.

My ESTJ: "What have you done to me Mia.... now I want to know the personality type of this weirdo on this show...."

Problem is.. I don't watch this show... so I need help.

All I know is her name is Zoey from the show Nurse Jackie and he says she's "a weirdo" and she's "definitely an E because she never shuts up."

Gimme somethin' to bring back to him? :D

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
If he thinks she's a weirdo she must be N, right? ;)

Permabanned
My ESTJ: "What have you done to me Mia.... now I want to know the personality type of this weirdo on this show...."

Problem is.. I don't watch this show... so I need help.

All I know is her name is Zoey from the show Nurse Jackie and he says she's "a weirdo" and she's "definitely an E because she never shuts up."

Gimme somethin' to bring back to him? :D
xNFP. :coffee:

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Sorry, I couldn't resist. :D I've never seen the show.