• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Road to Avonlea Typology

Nymma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Hello, I'm not sure if many of you actually know this show as it is a Canadian one,but hopefully there will be some Road to Avonlea fans here.

Here are my guesses:

Felicity King: XSTJ. She fits perfectly the ISTJ profile, but she appears to be more on the extroverted side...I'm not sure.

Felix King: ESFP.

Sara Stanley: ENFP.

Gus Pike: ESFX.

Janet King: ESFJ.

Alec King: IXXX.?? Perhaps ISFJ?

Hetty King: ENTJ, although I suppose ESTJ would be possible also.

Rachel Lydne: ESTJ.

Sally Pots: ESFX?

Clyde Pettibone: INTJ.

Arthur Pettibone: IXXJ?

Olivia Dale: ISFJ, I think, although she could be extroverted, I suppose.

Jasper Dale: INTP.

I've probably forgotten a lot of characters, and mistype some, but this is what I think.

KLessard

Aspiring Troens Ridder
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2
I agree with Jasper Dale as INTP. Olivia as ISFJ makes sense.
Felicity is definitely extraverted, ESTJ fits well. Hetty King is ESTJ as well.
I'm not sure about Sarah being extraverted, though. She is NF, for sure, though. Felix as SP is good.
I don't remember the other characters well enough.

Nymma

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
I agree with Jasper Dale as INTP. Olivia as ISFJ makes sense.
Felicity is definitely extraverted, ESTJ fits well. Hetty King is ESTJ as well.
I'm not sure about Sarah being extraverted, though. She is NF, for sure, though. Felix as SP is good.
I don't remember the other characters well enough.

Hmm, I've thought about it, and I would have to agree with you about Felicity being extroverted. She's always initiating conversations and making small talk with everyone, whether it's for pure social niceties or real interest at knowing the person. OK, then, I'm going to change her type in my new list.

And yes, again, ESTJ for Hetty seems truer than ENTJ. I don't know why I ever thought of her as a ENTJ, she's always resisting change, is basically living for the purpose of following routines...And she has THE EYE for detecting dust out of nowhere, nagging the kids to do their cleaning again if one tiny unoticable spot of dust is still remaining...That is clearly Si at work here.

For the matter of Sara being introverted ot extroverted, well, I wasn't so sure myself, but if you look at her communication style, she is without doubt the initiating type. She is always the first to make contact with people, including with strangers she barely know, not to mention that most of her time is spent making plans with friends to help someone, to play matchmaker,going on adventures, etc. With her shitloads of ideas, I'd classify her as a Ne dominant, which is the primary function of an ENFP. Also, note that ENFPs are labelled as the "introverts" of extroverts, meaning that they are likely to appear introverted when it's not the case. Perhaps she is another type, but for now, I'm sticking with ENFP.

Now, without further ado, the new list is:

Sara Stanley: ENFP.

Felicity King: ESTJ.

Hetty King: ESTJ.

Felix King: ESFP.

Janet King: ESFJ.

Rachel Lydne: ESTJ.

Olivia Dale: ISFJ.

Jasper Dale: INTP.

Cecily: ISFJ.

It's been a while since I've watched the series, too, and I didn't get to see all the episodes since they're not all on youtube, so there's many other characters that I can't type yet...Hopefully I'll get the chance to watch them all someday, and return here to type new characters. If you disagree with any other types I put under the character's name, please let me know.