• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Version of Forum Personality Test

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Nope. As INFJ as it gets.

Are you looping? That would be my guess based on this data.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Are you looping? That would be my guess based on this data.

No, that probably really is the strength of things. Logic was placed on a pedestal in my family when I was younger. Be logical or else. Whether or not looping exists is another question.

Edit:
My Fi really is that bad as well. I think My Fx is just very extroverted.

Edit II: I almost always test INTP on tests. I might have gotten INFJ results a time or two more recently after working on Fe, but in the entire like...3-5 years I've spent on MBTI, I never once did get INFJ results until then.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Nope. As INFJ as it gets.
Intersting how you scored higher in Ti than Fe . That's why you got the result you did and your explanation as to why makes complete sense.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Do you mind if I pry into your insights on these? A penny for elaboration on your thoughts?

First one: 9s are so attuned to the space between others (including themself) that having an extra strong Fe and weak Fi (because sometimes 9s have difficulty accessing their own truths/opinions) makes a lot of sense (particularly for an INFJ).

Second one: I was mostly joking, but such a full notifications bar strikes me as something someone lacking Se would have, and especially a 9 (the "sin" of sloth).

I remember one time when my phone wasn't running well, my now ex-husband looked at it and then laughed at me because I had something like 44 windows open. I honestly thought hitting the home button was sufficient when finishing with an app and didn't realize I had to press the pages button to close them. I still don't know shit about the finer details of technology because I just don't care about that stuff.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
First one: 9s are so attuned to the space between others (including themself) that having an extra strong Fe and weak Fi (because sometimes 9s have difficulty accessing their own truths/opinions) makes a lot of sense (particularly for an INFJ).

Second one: I was mostly joking, but such a full notifications bar strikes me as something someone lacking Se would have, and especially a 9 (the "sin" of sloth).
I see! I was just curious. Thanks.

I remember one time when my phone wasn't running well, my now ex-husband looked at it and then laughed at me because I had something like 44 windows open. I honestly thought hitting the home button was sufficient when finishing with an app and didn't realize I had to press the pages button to close them. I still don't know shit about the finer details of technology because I just don't care about that stuff.
LOL that's hilarious.

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Intersting how you scored higher in Ti than Fe . That's why you got the result you did and your explanation as to why makes complete sense.

Annnnnnnnnd I'm second-guessing again due to recent suggestions. Your test might be right.

Excitant

Inmost Sage
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4W5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
First time taking this test. Do my results seem odd? I'm fairly new to MBTI and all of it's counterparts.

INFP

Fi>Fe>Ne>Ni=Se>Si>Ti>Te

View attachment 20179

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION] congrats, I'm now almost certain that your test was accurate. (More accurate than I was!) :p

StarFollowed

Stardust
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got INFP.

Ne > Fi > Ni > Fe > Ti > Se > Te > Si

Wouldn’t that make me ENFP, then?

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
I retook it without "bias towards" (thinking for sure I am an) INFJ. I feel like my Fe is back in a healthier place. I was people pleasing / caring too much what people think / etc. for a while there.
Ti over Fe any day, even when I thought I was an INFJ I couldn't Fe, and when I tried to "get in touch with it" bad things happened and I got social anxieties. Interesting.

Ne has been overwhelming me lately though, so I'm not sure it's lagging that far behind. Fi worse than Se is in line with past feedback and the fact that I can hardly comprehend it even.

Anyway, this is one of the better tests I've seen out there based upon my subjective experiences at least.

intp_test_result_2_by_corah_sage-dcexgv3.jpg

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I hate to say this, but I gave up.
I was only halfway through and the lists of most like me vs least like me were too burdensome.
Most of the time I didn't even understand what was meant by the phrases being offered.
I think the comparisons were too deep for me to understand.
It was taking me too long to understand what I was being asked.
I think that's because I have never studied the cognitive functions and don't know how they work.
Sorry.
I gave it another try and this time, made it all the way through.
I took your advice and tried not to overthink and went with my instinctive responses.
I got INTJ, so that means I understood the questions well enough to understand generally what they meant.
I don't know what my cognitive function results reveal, but here they are:

Well, I was going to upload a jpg, but I was unsuccessful.
Not only that, but apparently, I can't log in with a different browser.

Personality Results – Typology Central Jung Personality Test

Last edited:

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I gave it another try and this time, made it all the way through.
I took your advice and tried not to overthink and went with my instinctive responses.
I got INTJ, so that means I understood the questions well enough to understand generally what they meant.
I don't know what my cognitive function results reveal, but here they are:

Well, I was going to upload a jpg, but I was unsuccessful.
Not only that, but apparently, I can't log in with a different browser.

Best thing to do is copy in the link to the results.