• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Gulenko Socionics Test

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Oh cool. I was studying model G for a bit, but I had taken a hiatus. I recently got back into it though.

There's an entire youtube channel where a British fellow by the name of Ben David has worked closely with students of Gulenko's school of thought to translate and bring model G profiles and concepts to a western audience. It's really great, he does live hangouts with people like Gulenko, Nardi, and even Keirsey Jr. He's all about correlating all of these various Jungian systems together (which might rub the wrong way some who see Socionics and MBTI as irreconcilable systems). Very obvious INTP/LII, the way he tries to find parallels and patterns (Ne) between the different systems to coalesce them into one grand system (Ti).

I will take the test and report back after my morning meetings.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Socionic type of

Robespierre (Logical-intuitive introvert, LII)

Basic dichotomy

Rationality 9 - 8 Irrationality
Extraversion 6 - 11 Introversion
Sensor 2 - 15 Intuition
Logic 14 - 3 Ethics

Author description - psychologist Elena Zamanskiy (I have bolded the parts I felt were particularly accurate to my experience and worldview). I see how this profile could be read as equally flattering and unflattering. My translator left this riddled with type and grammatical errors but I was able to understand the general gist of it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Come on, you lazy fucks. I want to see more results. The test wasn't that hard to understand.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
personality type

Jack London (Logical-intuitive extravert, LIE)

The basic dichotomy

Rationality 13 - The irrationality of 4
11 Extraversion - Introversion 6
Sensor 4 - Intuition 13
The logic of 11 - Ethics 6

It works!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
(Intuitive-Logical Extrovert, ILE)

Basic Dichotomy
Rationality 2 - 15 Irrationality
Extraversion 11 - Introversion 6
Sensor 5 - 12 Intuition
Logic 10 - Ethics 7

ENTp. Even with the auto translator on, the statements were hard to distinguish.

Socionics Type:

Yesenin (Intuitive-ethical, IEI)

Basic dichotomy
Rationality 5
Irrationality 12
Extraversion 3
Introversion 14
Sensor 7
Intuition 10
Logic 4
Ethics 13

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
On the whole it seems right, but like the others have mentioned, some of the questions were hard to understand.

ErwOPmo.jpg

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Um..

Question number 1 of 68

Choose the answer that your behavior is inherent in most life situations

Calm only when all debugged
I can not without the constant change of impressions

..what?

Forever Translation

1) I'm calm only when everything is figured out.
2) I need life to be changing constantly.

^^ this is extremely difficult for me, I prefer both and I need both.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Socionic type

Huxley (Intuitive-ethical extravert, IEE) Basic dichotomy Rationality 6 - 11 Irrationality Extraversion 10 - Introversion 7 Sensor 3 - 14 Intuition Logic 7 - Ethics 10

Advisor believes that the world is ruled by the talent, ability.

Representative of this type has a vision of the potential of others, and sees first positive, and only with time - negative. He sees people "through and through"; notices anything unusual. It has the makings of a good psychologist, particularly in terms of psychological diagnosis. From advisers to be not only good psychologists, diagnosticians, but psychologists and wonderful coaches, but analysts - a relatively mediocre. Advisor has the ability to influence others. He is always looking for harmony in his life, first of all - the harmony of human relations; however, in search of the ideal possible detachment from reality, from the emotions, which are so necessary to him. Not only practical, but appreciates practicality in others. Very sensitive, sometimes even sentimental. It may look like a strong-willed and persistent, but it is not enough for a long time, t. To. It is only his social role. Perseverance and the will can manifest spontaneously, but no more. Determined efforts are tedious for him. Exclusively in the subjective assessments of people and events. Denies "dry logic." Sober, logical approach to it is practically closed, all contacts builds on the principle of "pleasant - unpleasant." Generous, sometimes recklessly. Not paying enough attention to their health, recreation, care of the self-service (unless raised these issues or did his profession). Dislikes to achieve decent pay, etc. (for himself, for others just inclined and able to achieve great things). It needs a corresponding addition to these issues. Not a businessman or a merchant, industrialist bad. Advisor bezalaberen with respect to time, but loves to control others in this area. It may, for example, did not notice the time, having a watch. Optimistic, often - childish; It has a rich imagination. Inclined to the enthusiasm and extravagance in action, clothing, etc. It has a great creative potential. Passionate nature possessed in the emotions; He knows how to light and to move on to other business people. The scope of professions: Theoretical and humanitarian; culture, arts education and education, cinema, theater, advertising, literature, journalism, politics, drama; medicine (especially diagnostics in internal medicine), practical psychology; excursions, etc. Organization

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Zhukov (sensory-logical extrovert, SLE)

The basic dichotomy

Rationality 4 - The irrationality of 13
12 Extraversion - Introversion 5