• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Which Beatle Are You?

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
You got : Late 60ties Paul McCartney
You'd rather have : Psychedelic George Harrison :D

ENTP-Guy

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Paul McCartney,
No shit though, I've always had more of a connection with Paul than the other Beatles.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
But I wanted George or Ringo, just to be different!

You got: Psychedelic John Lennon

You’re very intelligent and never pass up an opportunity to try new things. You’re quite introspective and think a lot about your place in the cosmos. You have a playful side, and are always up for a bit of surreal nonsense.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Paul McCartney

You have a friendly, upbeat demeanor, but can get very frustrated with other people when people don't live up to the high standards you've set for yourself. You can't help but be very ambitious. You're a romantic person, and put alot of emphasis on your life.

Pretty spot on

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
You got: Young John Lennon
You’re sharp and clever, and you definitely know it. You’re always looking for romance, you can’t help but feel a bit cynical about love. You’re effortlessly charismatic.

well, i'm getting called a lot of surprising things this week, first people called me bubbly and now i'm charismatic ;)

Falcarius

The Unwieldy Clawed One
MBTI Type
COOL
You got: Late ’60s John Lennon

You’re a very complex person – sometimes you’re preaching love and tolerance, and other times you’re a bit snarky and mean. You seek out romantic partners who inspire and challenge you, which leads you to take huge creative risks.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You got: Psychedelic Paul McCartney

You are extremely imaginative and creative, and very good at convincing other people to get on board with your wildest ideas. You have a rather cheerful disposition, and that sometimes rubs people the wrong way. Wait… hold on… you might actually be dead. Huh.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Young John Lennon.

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
You got: Psychedelic Paul McCartney

You are extremely imaginative and creative, and very good at convincing other people to get on board with your wildest ideas. You have a rather cheerful disposition, and that sometimes rubs people the wrong way. Wait… hold on… you might actually be dead. Huh.

This ^