User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: ESTJ 7w8

  1. #1
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,646

    Default ESTJ 7w8

    I want to know if that is even possible...
    Money Runs the World,
    Might Makes Right,
    and There is No Meaning!

  2. #2
    Orisha Redbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,900

    Default

    Sure. Why not?

    My ESTJ is a 8w9.

    @FDG is 7w8 ENTJ. But I guess Ni versus Si could play into this? *shrug*

  3. #3
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Thinking of the basic (official?) description from Wikipedia it would be possible. According to this 7s seek wisdom and want to be satisfied and content. Actually every type would work, but I don't think an ESTJ would score high on 7 on tests.
    7 is also described as childlike, not submissive and comical.

  4. #4
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Thinking of the basic (official?) description from Wikipedia it would be possible. According to this 7s seek wisdom and want to be satisfied and content. Actually every type would work, but I don't think an ESTJ would score high on 7 on tests.
    7 is also described as childlike, not submissive and comical.
    My mother often asserts she is a positive person, and she says it is important to stay busy, positive, and realistic. She says I waste time by talking about theories and ideas, and she always asks why I am so negative. She is pushy and has a temper. She is ruthless in acquiring what she wants.
    Money Runs the World,
    Might Makes Right,
    and There is No Meaning!

  5. #5
    Almöhi Stephano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    My mother often asserts she is a positive person, and she says it is important to stay busy, positive, and realistic. She says I waste time by talking about theories and ideas, and she always asks why I am so negative. She is pushy and has a temper. She is ruthless in acquiring what she wants.
    She's likely an ESTx, you should get her to do a test. Maybe she's even a 7.

  6. #6
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    She's likely an ESTx, you should get her to do a test. Maybe she's even a 7.
    I tried in the past, but she thinks mbti is wierd, a waste of time, and nonsense.
    Money Runs the World,
    Might Makes Right,
    and There is No Meaning!

  7. #7
    just a vessel EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,883

    Default

    I've got so much goddamn 7 in me -- integration + tritype -- that the idea of an ESTJ 7 doesn't seem at all out of the realm of possibility.

    Then again, *puts on broken record* any person of any MBTI type can be of any Enneagram type.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  8. #8
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    I've got so much goddamn 7 in me -- integration + tritype -- that the idea of an ESTJ 7 doesn't seem at all out of the realm of possibility.

    Then again, *puts on broken record* any person of any MBTI type can be of any Enneagram type.
    Do you relate to my mother's description?

    My mom looks more 7ish than I do to myself.
    Money Runs the World,
    Might Makes Right,
    and There is No Meaning!

  9. #9
    just a vessel EJCC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx
    Posts
    18,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Do you relate to my mother's description?

    My mom looks more 7ish than I do to myself.
    I don't relate to her all that much. She does sound very 7. I wouldn't rule out ESxP as an MBTI possibility though.
    EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

    ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w8/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    member of the month (May 2018)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    MBTI
    SeNi
    Enneagram
    8+7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SeTi
    Posts
    940

    Default

    Yes, maybe ESFP? That still has Te, too.

Similar Threads

  1. [ESTJ] What do you think of ESTJs?
    By JediM05 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 177
    Last Post: 11-15-2013, 11:18 PM
  2. [ESTJ] ESTJ Father, looking for your opinions.
    By Angry Ayrab in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 07-31-2011, 09:13 PM
  3. [ESTJ] ESTJs: criticism and imagination.
    By JediM05 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 11:05 PM
  4. [ESTJ] ESTJs - Trivial Pursuit
    By INTJMom in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-24-2008, 01:05 PM
  5. [ESTJ] Help with my ESTJ father-in-law
    By Griffi97 in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 12:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO