• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is this Te? If not, WTF is it????

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
To expand upon what I said earlier about functions: I think it's introverted perception, because...

Whereas extroverted perception is more go-with-the-flow and explorative, introverted perception looks for particular kinds of information - that which fits its agenda.

So the notion of going looking for things about a person suggests Ni or Si. Though, Ni and Si would approach it very differently from each other.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm starting to lean more and more toward the perverted Ne theory 😅

Dieu est par mi-nou.jpg

Let me now tell you a secret.
Some weeks ago, I saw this on a facebook page, I just wondered where the hell that cat was going.
Then I decided to zoom on the image of the fluffy creature, just to see if there were some info.

No address, no phone number written on the necklace , no tatoo in his hear.
Moreover one can't deny he is totally naked.
The more I think about it the more I doubt this hairy beast is only a tourist in our area.

When I woke up this morning, this thought came to my mind : this isn't a cat.
It may be Jesus.
He is finally back among us.

I'll tell my friends, my neighbours as well as the police. We may discover other stuffs about the Rescuer.

Sacrophagus

Mastermind Fieldmarshal
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Hi, all...I am asking this because some colleagues and loved ones exhibit this behavior that I find both aborrent and fascinating...
Whenever met with new people, whether it's people on some Facebook neighborhood website wanting to buy something you're selling, or whether it's a new employee, my coworkers or family members will say something to the extent of, "let's 'stalk' this person a little bit and see what they're all about..."
And then they proceed to look at said stranger's Facebook page or general internet research of published books, Instagram pictures, etc to see how said stranger is like....
I never say anything, but just smile and internally feel a bit squeamish that someone is out there reading up on a complete stranger they will exchange a few moments with if that....it feels a bit intrusive to me...so I am wondering what that function they are using is...because I don't think I consciously use it... Any thoughts?

It appears to be a function used by sluts.