• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Broad shoulders makes up 80% of a male's attractiveness than big phallus and height

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I'm 5'2. Tallest I'm willing to go is 6'3. My first boyfriend was 6'6. I enjoyed him, but our bodies were not meant to go together.

My GF was a college athlete and is built very athletically (and let it be known that I love her body), so it's a good thing I'm built like a brick shithouse (though doughier around the mid section than I would prefer these days), or else I would have a hard time picking her up.

11149273_10153159278128726_772753901184194939_n.jpg

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I like about a 5 to 6 inch difference in height, so 5'7" to 5'9" is what I'd find ideal in a woman.

Don't define what would be your perfect woman too tightly. You want to know what you like, but don't expect to meet a woman so perfect its like you made her in a computer.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just like the guy to be taller than me. At 5'2" that is very doable. If you have swagger or natural confidence and a smashing smile, that trumps height.

I dated 6'5" guy. He loved short girls and he was an insecure ass. I think he had the need to feel powerful. Whatever the opposite of a Napolean complex is?

Current SO is 6'0. Lanky, swimmer build. I like.

But yeah. If I built my perfect guy body it would look like this: I like that built from nature, lean muscular look. I wonder if this guy has the proper shoulder ratio....probably :wubbie:

075d2272b921c6b26fc74f46115d64fc.jpg

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
*eternally short, narrow-shouldered and unattractive*

At least I've got gorgeously clear skin. Thanks mom and dad.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
I like girls about 5'4'' and under or 5'7'' and over. No offense to an of the shorties here, but the short ones I was always involved with were more short term engagements with a hint of craziness and bedroom madness :)devil:).

The taller ones were always my more serious prospects. My goal is to field an NFL tight end or defensive end with Rhodes scholar brain status. Or a collegiate female rower like my GF, and same Rhodes scholar aspirations. Also they better get mine and my girls sense of humor. Funny as Fuck is a must.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
"Overall, broad shoulders as compared to the hips were the most important factor in attractiveness ratings, accounting for 79.6 percent of the variation in these rankings, the study found. Penis size and height accounted for 6.1 percent and 5.1 percent, respectively."

"While size may matter, the findings don’t suggest that only size matters. In fact, body shape seemed to trump both height and genital endowment in determining attractiveness. Based on the women’s answers, the researcher calculated that height was as important as endowment in a male’s attractiveness, while wider shoulders and narrow hips was more important than both combined"

Penis size interacts with body shape and height to influence male attractiveness

The abstract is mundane and boring. However, the paper says that broad shoulders is what makes a male attrative by 80%. Penis Size and height doesn't nearly matter as much.

Hmm..yes I'll agree that broad shoulders are important but I don't buy that it's more important that height.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Broad shoulders makes up 80% of a male's attractiveness than big phallus and ...

Yeah visually the hight is attractive on men and also on women IMO, I'm just surprised that the study showed a little credit for the hight..
Being a 5'6 myself, I prefer the man to be at least a little taller than me.
As for shoulders, they better be relatively suitable for the body frame, because more can be less, especially if the guy is short or else it would look odd, or as a short dude I've known back in the college who was building muscles to compensate for his shortness used to describe himself "the cube" lol he used also to say that if he ever thought of committing suicide, he's just got to jump off the table :D

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
It started as one, lol

This thread makes me feel like I am too image conscious. Just reading the posts here makes me realise that there are advantages I have over other guys and just take for granted.

My problem is that I have this image of "the perfect hero" in my head - Mozart, Keats and Superman rolled into one - and that's the bar I feel I have to reach to impress women.

Lia_kat

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
No offense to an of the shorties here, but the short ones I was always involved with were more short term engagements with a hint of craziness and bedroom madness :)devil:)..

Hehe :laugh: I'm 5'0", nice to meet ya. :D

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I am a bit self-conscious about my body. My biceps are about 14 inches when flexed. I desire 15.3 inch biceps. I'm not petite.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This thread makes me feel like I am too image conscious. Just reading the posts here makes me realise that there are advantages I have over other guys and just take for granted.

My problem is that I have this image of "the perfect hero" in my head - Mozart, Keats and Superman rolled into one - and that's the bar I feel I have to reach to impress women.

Damn, just relax, realize you just need to be you, and it will all work out. You don't need to impress women-- they need to impress you....

Hitoshi-San

MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
???
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You had me hooked at "big phallus" :content:

One time I was into this guy who was super tall & skinny but he had big shoulders and it was attractive on him, even though he really wasn't good looking at all other than that. Those shoulders were like a redeeming facet, looking back on it.

Also, the height thing. I'm 5'5", and usually the guys I go after are taller than me, but my current item of interest is around my same height, and it's kind of weird to me because I never thought I'd pay much attention to that, ya feel?

Other than that? Shoulders aren't something I really notice unless I'm like kind of being forced to pay attention to them, like the guy's showing them or someone tells me to look at that area. Most of the time when I'm into someone, it takes me a while to pick out things I think make them hot, like a jawline that could cut me in half or hair that naturally sweeps to make him look that much more dapper....:drool:

Mole

Permabanned
Heightists

As I walk around I see tall women have tall boyfriends. I can't remember seeing a tall women with a shorter boyfriend. I must admit this irks me because some women complain about being objectified, but when push comes to shove, women are heightists, but without any sense of embarrassment.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I loooooooooooooove short guys. Short hairy men....

So. Hobbits. Yep. That's my idealistic man.