• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I turned out okay... wait, you sure you're okay?

wolfy

awsm
Quit it with the fetish stuff... please. This thread is about the very important subject of whether we are okay.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know I'm okay when I notice all of the strange people in the community that all seem to have their own problems to deal with. There are loads of them, even if someone seems like a great person, there's something you're missing, and it's often less obvious to everyone. We all have a screw loose somewhere, some people don't even know it's there.

wolfy

awsm
I know I'm okay when I notice all of the strange people in the community that all seem to have their own problems to deal with. There are loads of them, even if someone seems like a great person, there's something you're missing, and it's often less obvious to everyone. We all have a screw loose somewhere, some people don't even know it's there.

Hey, nice post.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Don't be like that. She'll be right, mate.

I feel ok, other people tell me I'm not so that's why I'm a bad person to ask because I think everyone except serial killers are ok.

wolfy

awsm
I feel ok, other people tell me I'm not so that's why I'm a bad person to ask because I think everyone except serial killers are ok.

I think if there is a victim it isn't okay. I think some people eat way too much cereal.

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All right, so, a list is forming, the definition is crisping up.

NOT OKAY
1. Serial killer
2. Eats too much cereal

Good, go on ...

wolfy

awsm
how dare they!?

I know!

All right, so, a list is forming, the definition is crisping up.

NOT OKAY
1. Serial killer
2. Eats too much cereal

Good, go on ...

Actually I am pretty flexible on cereal consumption. Unless I was after some...

[MENTION=4515]wolfy[/MENTION] http://www.tsbvi.edu/seehear/spring00/centralauditory.htm
Some of the symptoms aren't present for me. But IF I do have CAPD, it must be a mild case of it. The article is mainly talking about children, but adults can go through life and have it without knowing it.

It would be difficult to have a problem that is hard for others to see and therefore misinterpret.