• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I have a "PTSD" fear of blocking

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
on social media. I fear it so much, especially from my INTJ crush, I will obsessively rephrase my messages, if I have sent any, delete them, take back any follow requests I have sent in the past, refresh the page a million times on her page so I can see if the link gets broken, go away from her page then back, and etc. before a while back I sent a text asking her, after I had tagged her in a post and she kindly asked me to remove it, and I accidentally shared that I was protective of her and that's why I tagged her in that particular post so she can gain a particular skill set. I asked if I could follow her, and after posting a few times, eventually told her "nevermind" essentially before she even saw the messages, and then she deleted her profile pic and i assumed she felt unsafe and molested, but then she shared a pic of her with her head resting on her hand for the camera, with what looked like eyeliner. (I assumed she was flirting, but I then felt I was dead wrong). I accidentally (not on purpose this time, actually accidentally) sent a follow request and immediately regretted it and unfollowed, and hoped to God she wouldn't see it. then I asked her an intellectual series of questions about rent control. deleted them all because i felt i would be suffocating her (something tells me this may be the INTP way of second guessing)........i shared with my mom and she yelled at me. i hated everything, then remembered all the feelings I had for her in the past, conjured up an imaginary friend figure version of her (IM NOT SCHIZOPHRENIC) to comfort me, and cried myself to rest. what should i do?