• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Metal Bands based on their lyrics

What Personality Type is Metal Bands based on their lyrics?

• Total voters

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Iced Earth - xNTJ 8w7 so/sx
Insomnium - INFP 5w4 so/sx
Opeth - ISFP 4w5 sx/sp
Blind Guardian - INTP 5w6 sp/sx
Fear Factory - ISTP 6w7 sx/sp
Manowar - ENFJ 3w4 so/sx
Epica - INTJ 8w9 sx/so

I imagine the metal scene is generally Se/Ni heavy - particularly on the more extreme side of the genre. Enneagram-wise, head types seem like they'd be prominent and I think sp-firsts are generally unusual in music.

meowington

Parody Parrot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Carcass - xNTx

Without emotion, your heartstrings break
Snapped and severed to the tune of a tragic, sad cliche

No love lost
When all is said and done
There's no love lost

Pretty sure the Opeth singer is an INFJ. No idea about their lyrics.

Psyclepath

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Carcass - xNTx Pretty sure the Opeth singer is an INFJ. No idea about their lyrics.

I see Fi in their lyrics. The richness of them comes from the Se details that are so much coloured by Fi.

For all intents and purposes, those Carcass lyrics remind me of Opeth a little. If I had to guess, maybe INTJ but there's not much to go on.
I am wondering if Enneagram 9 is a better fit for Opeth lyrically, though. It's a gut feeling I need to think more about.