• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Elizabeth Holmes

What Personality Type is Elizabeth Holmes?

• INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

• ENFJ

• ISFP

• ISFJ

• ESFP

• ESFJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• 1w9

• 1w2

• 2w1

• 2w3

• 3w2

• 4w3

• 4w5

• 6w5

• 6w7

• 7w6

• 7w8

• 8w7

• 8w9

• 9w8

• 9w1

• Total voters

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Elizabeth Holmes

Note: You Must Be Registered To Vote

SpankyMcFly

Level 8 Propaganda Bot
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Elizabeth Holmes

Note: You Must Be Registered To Vote

Didn't watch the Charlie Rose one but I have watched this one a few times.

I think she is an INTJ & and as close as you can get to a NAWALT, aka a unicorn. She exhibits all the characteristics of a determined, self motivated, assertive nature that is crucial to becoming a person of influence.

Notice how she transitions from a 'guarded' body posture to 'power' body posture (or 'manspreading' for the feminists) by leaning in and opening her legs, immediately after the interviewer @ 1:17 mentions the cover title of a Fortune Magazine with Elizabeth on it "This CEO is out for blood" :wubbie:

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh she is INFJ cream of the crop. Her reasons are very globally centered as she makes a concession for the people. She just had motivation to follow her vision Ni goals beyond convention to get to where she is at today as a CEO. The people who interview her are way more "Thinker" oriented in both video than she is. Her eyes are soft and she has an interesting voice.

I cannot think of another type, could be a 5w6/1w2/3w2 in enneagram.

SO Ni-Fe:

cewg88kviaiwtfx.jpg

12fa3bc0ef844871efac63e3e174689b.jpg

hol0_image.gif

quote-i-don-t-want-to-make-an-incremental-change-in-some-technology-in-my-life-i-want-to-create-elizabeth-holmes-102-46-40.jpg

2_elizabeth_holmes.jpg

1492731801971006024.jpg

sf14macro-holmes.jpg

This body language she maintains that she doesn't look arrogant but I'm doing this for the world because I care about it:
1104233.jpg

Gosh she's inspiring. :wubbie::wubbie::wubbie:

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'll gladly be her boy toy man slave on the side.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'm I thinking INXJ, more likely INTJ

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=19719]Forever[/MENTION]
I find myself agreeing with you. so/sx e56 infj?

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well, she's completely entranced with her own vision and tunnel-vision extraordinaire, so Ni dom for sure (btw I LIKE many Ni doms, but when they get completely locked into their own vision, building their own magical house of cards, bringing everyone else down with them, I'm not a fan)

After reading this article I was assuming INTJ. Exclusive: How Elizabeth Holmes’s House of Cards Came Tumbling Down | Vanity Fair But I'm sure INFJ is possible.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, she's completely entranced with her own vision and tunnel-vision extraordinaire, so Ni dom for sure (btw I LIKE many Ni doms, but when they get completely locked into their own vision, building their own magical house of cards, bringing everyone else down with them, I'm not a fan)

After reading this article I was assuming INTJ. Exclusive: How Elizabeth Holmes’s House of Cards Came Tumbling Down | Vanity Fair But I'm sure INFJ is possible.

Good article. INTJ seems likely. In any manner she is a con artist of great skill.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good article. INTJ seems likely. In any manner she is a con artist of great skill.

Well she does seem insanely driven and actually blinded by her vision; it's what I meant by tunnel-vision. I'm actually not sure she does *think* she's conning anyone; I almost think she is just so consumed by her idea that she's completely lost reality. Though, she never really had it in terms of the science; she created a vision, an end-point, and essentially I think banked on all of these scientists to deliver. Without actually comprehending any of the actual science behind any of it. I found the article fascinating from a psychological perspective. Also terrifying. So I'm not sure she's a con artist? She certainly has deliberately pulled the wool over peoples' eyes and kept information from being disseminated, and she was certainly bluffing her way through all of those interviews, marketing, all of that, since nothing had been delivered. But it seems she truly believed what she wanted, and I suspect she deemed all of the bluffing re what company was actually accomplishing as necessary to do until the scientists actually did deliver -- but honestly, yeah. A mirage.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well she does seem insanely driven and actually blinded by her vision; it's what I meant by tunnel-vision. I'm actually not sure she does *think* she's conning anyone; I almost think she is just so consumed by her idea that she's completely lost reality. Though, she never really had it in terms of the science; she created a vision, an end-point, and essentially I think banked on all of these scientists to deliver. Without actually comprehending any of the actual science behind any of it. I found the article fascinating from a psychological perspective. Also terrifying. So I'm not sure she's a con artist? She certainly has deliberately pulled the wool over peoples' eyes and kept information from being disseminated, and she was certainly bluffing her way through all of those interviews, marketing, all of that, since nothing had been delivered. But it seems she truly believed what she wanted, and I suspect she deemed all of the bluffing re what company was actually accomplishing as necessary to do until the scientists actually did deliver -- but honestly, yeah. A mirage.

She was selling swamp land as a luxury resort. She had a vision, but was warned right away that it was flawed. She then hid and obscured her stuff (a con artist trait), while selling her vision to everyone. She repeatedly lied to everyone.

Maybe her tech had promise, but rather than actually get it to work, she puffed it like a con artist to become a tech billionaire based upon fraud.

I am sure she believed that the solution was around the corner, but that isn't how it is supposed to work.

So, I maybe she is a Ni dom, but someone with lower Ni.......

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She was selling swamp land as a luxury resort. She had a vision, but was warned right away that it was flawed. She then hid and obscured her stuff (a con artist trait), while selling her vision to everyone. She repeatedly lied to everyone.

Maybe her tech had promise, but rather than actually get it to work, she puffed it like a con artist to become a tech billionaire based upon fraud.

I am sure she believed that the solution was around the corner, but that isn't how it is supposed to work.

So, I maybe she is a Ni dom, but someone with lower Ni.......

Ah, I don't remember swamp land/resort stuff. :laugh:

Well regardless, after reading the article a few months ago my overall conclusion was finding the whole thing fascinating but very disturbing, but mostly, agreeing it will make a helluva hollywood film ;)

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Ah, I don't remember swamp land/resort stuff. :laugh:

Well regardless, after reading the article a few months ago my overall conclusion was finding the whole thing fascinating but very disturbing, but mostly, agreeing it will make a helluva hollywood film ;)

Swamp land was a metaphor...... the secretive nature, denial of facts, massive overselling, controlling the narrative.... all of it demonstrates an ends justify the means mentality that justifues all her acts.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Didn't watch the Charlie Rose one but I have watched this one a few times.

I think she is an INTJ & and as close as you can get to a NAWALT, aka a unicorn. She exhibits all the characteristics of a determined, self motivated, assertive nature that is crucial to becoming a person of influence.

Notice how she transitions from a 'guarded' body posture to 'power' body posture (or 'manspreading' for the feminists) by leaning in and opening her legs, immediately after the interviewer @ 1:17 mentions the cover title of a Fortune Magazine with Elizabeth on it "This CEO is out for blood" :wubbie:

Just say you want to have sex with her. No need to dress it up with fancy words.