• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Clever Cloggs Of TyPO C Please ID These Historical Women

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I believe they are Georgian, likely silent film stars and high society ladies, possibly activists (less likely),

Attached thumbnails, four women.

Apparently one of you had the lady in the hat as an avatar at some stage. I have faith in the nation of TypeC.

IMG_1424.jpg
IMG_1425.jpg
IMG_1413.jpg
IMG_1427.jpg

Kas

Fabula rasa

I don't know who they are, but I can who they remind me:alttongue:

First one reminds me Pola Negri (20s silent film star)to the point it could be her -it's difficult to say because it's not a photo
The second one reminds me photos of Mary Miles Minter (again silent film star), I'll find it in sec. But basing on picture I would say it is different lady stylised this way and that she lived later (different make up) - not earlier than 30s is my guess

Edit:
220px-Mary_Miles_Minter_Stars_of_the_Photoplay.jpg

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know who they are, but I can who they remind me:alttongue:

First one reminds me Pola Negri (20s silent film star)to the point it could be her -it's difficult to say because it's not a photo
The second one reminds me photos of Mary Miles Minter (again silent film star), I'll find it in sec. But basing on picture I would say it is different lady stylised this way and that she lived later (different make up) - not earlier than 30s is my guess

Edit:
220px-Mary_Miles_Minter_Stars_of_the_Photoplay.jpg

Yes she was definitely one of the people who came up on my radar, it's made ever more difficult by the chromatic/negative effect on the print. They must be taken from photographs though and I was hoping someone has seen the actual photographs....

Thanks for your contribution.

Edit: It's actually a Jean Paul Gaultier vintage dress which I am trying to find more info on, identifying the women will make that a LOT easier.