• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Overwatch MBTI list typing

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Hello, I've been playing this game and I've been wondering what the MBTI for the characters are.

Lucio-ISFP
Zenyatta- INTP
Reinhardt -ESTJ and ENTJ not sure
McCree - ESTP
Reaper - ESTP
Roadhog - not sure
Zarya - ESTP
Junkrat - Some kind of SP. I'm not sure
Widowmaker - ISFP
Genji - Not sure. If I had to guess, I would say ISFP but take this with a grain of salt.
Soldier: 76 - ESTJ
Mercy - ENFP
D.Va - ISFP
Winston - INTP
Hanzo- ESTP
Mei - INTP
Torbjorn - Not sure
Tracer -ISFP
Ana - ISTJ
Symmetra - ISFP
Bastion - Impossible to type because Bastion doesn't have a personality or a face

I can't help noticing how a huge part of the Overwatch cast is ISFP and ESTP.INTP are the third most represented. Some of the types appear to be absent from the game such as INTJ,ENTP, or ESFJ.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Alright, here is more bonus content.

Lucio is 3w4,7w6,1w9
Zenyatta 4w5,5w6,1w9
Reinhardt 3-6-8 not sure of wings
McCree 3-6-8 not sure of wings
Reaper ???-6-8 not sure about the first one. I would have to guess type 3 or 4
Junkrat 7w8,8w7,3
Widowmaker 3-6-8
Soldier 76 3-6-8
Mercy 3w2,6,1w9
Winston 4w5,5w6,1w9
Hanzo 3-6-8
Mei 4w5,5w4,1w9
Tracer ???,6,1w9
Ana 1w9,3w2,6w5
Symmetra 1w9,3,6w5

I didn't include some characters here because I had no idea what their tri-type is.

á´…eparted

passages
I can't say for all of them, but these are the ones I am absolutely convinced about:

Zarya: ESTJ
Reinhardt: ESTP
Genji: INFP
Tracer: ENFP
Reaper: ISFP

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
Thanks for replying to my thread Hard. I also updated the tri-types.