• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Brainstorming thread

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
This is for brainstorming ideas for poetry, songwriting, novellas, etc.

Anything you want to write down, share and talk about which isn't yet in verse. Sometimes it can help, as other people can have a perspective you might not have considered.

e.g. a template for a song. Again I just made this up for fun but I got ideas from this (https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...s_pyramid.svg/2000px-Freytags_pyramid.svg.png) and applied ternary or song form (ABA) to it

Verse 1 - Boy sizes up girl.
Music - A section

Verse 2 - He asks her out and is rejected. Climax point
Music - A section (more or less repeated, but with a different ending)

Chorus - Reflections on "why"?
Music - B section

Verse 3 - He walks away sadly
Music - A'

Chorus (shortened. This is a bit like a coda) - Reflections on "why"?
Music - Coda (shortened B)

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
V1 Omg you're so hot your body is perfect you have amazing eyes and an amazing smile I want to fuck you raw you remind me of, uh...Barcardi 151. Potent, intoxicating and addictive. I can tell from your eyes that you're hungry. Hungry for sex. It will be my honor to fulfill your wish. OK. Let's do this.

Who: Me and you
Where: This could be anywhere. But probably a nightclub or student bar
When: Just before closing time. Hang around until then.
Why: Because I'm so obsessed with you

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
I volunteer to play the very necessary and vital function of the triangle solo in this song.
I also think there should be a plot twist where it turns out the girl is actually just Ed Gein in woman skin, which gives new meaning to you verse I can tell from your eyes that you're hungry.