User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

JJJ, you should see I'm From Hollywood too. I insist. It is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    JJJ, you should see I'm From Hollywood too. I insist. It is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
    I'd never heard of it. Funny clips though - "Undisputed Intergender Champion" lol. Will keep an eye out for it.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I can't stand wrestling and I've never understood it. But I like terrible horror movies, which is probably the same in some people's minds.

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Let keep this in perspective. Your tastes went from bad 70's scifi to male redneck soap operas.

I've concluded that you're going through a second puberty and becoming male this time.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Ivy - my speakers are broken atm, but I'm intrigued!

Javs - look here, buddy! I can go through my silly fads if I want to! I stare at a lot of things I shouldn't. *furtive glance* I spoke to a wrasslin' fan male friend about your Ridenour, and he said he wasn't sure who the guy was. Then he told me he and the Iron Sheik prank-called Sargent Slaughter one night. *slow head shake* He's not "right". He also said he was partying with Jeff Hardy at a local club, and ran into the Big Show at a Waffle House in Benson. *more slow head shaking* No one should eat at a Waffle House.

I guess the thing about it is the sheer strangeness and vaudevillian levels of drama, only in a manner that's alien to me. People not like me catch my attention for purposes of study/dissection. When I first landed in a garage, it too was like being on the Moon. I was the only girl and only one of two punks, so I was awakened to yet another way that people who live/were raised near me can culturally speaking live in a manner far different from mine (Ireland was interesting as well). It was a little bumpy at the beginning because I wasn't like their girls, but we all soon got pretty tight (especially after one of the "alphas" decided I was more than okay). After a bit, it was a point of odd pride to have a girl punk in the group and I'd be monitored even when I wasn't around them.

See what I'm driving at? It's not just this spectacle thing. It's a whole way of living and thinking.

MBTI
    eNTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Ridenour was his real last name. I'm not sure what his wrestling alias was--I'll ask my mom, as she might remember. I do know he always wore a mask which covered his head.

regarding the prank call!

I really do understand your perspective on it. It's a good perspective to have. I was just wrasslin' with you a bit.

I definitely agree about Waffle House too!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Come back! Come toward the liiiiight!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by JAVO View Post
    Ridenour was his real last name. I'm not sure what his wrestling alias was--I'll ask my mom, as she might remember. I do know he always wore a mask which covered his head.

regarding the prank call!

I really do understand your perspective on it. It's a good perspective to have. I was just wrasslin' with you a bit.
    Oh! I wasn't directing that at you specifically. My communication skills have been not great lately (I'm exasperating my sister with my bumbling...)

I definitely agree about Waffle House too!
    I think Waffle House has contributed to a great many bad things. I lived in one for about three and half years. I still smell like pancakes and greasy bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    Come back! Come toward the liiiiight!
    *grabs on to Tilty's leg* I can't look away! As the wise philosopher Gwen Stefani once said, "This **** is bananas!" Soon my weak Se will be able to leap off a top rope and land on someone!

I broke my arm wrestling with friends once, shit was SO cash.