• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[SJ] xSxJs and conspiracy theories

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm an ISTJ with an unhealthy, paranoid inferior Ne. I spend a lot of time reading about conspiracy theories. Not necessarily Illuminati type ones (although I have dabbled in those) but more governmental. Denver International Airport is something I have spent an embarrassing amount of time on. I'm growing uncomfortable and was starting to question my surroundings, making connections in my head etc. Conspiracy theories are an outlet to share my ideals with.

Anyway, this seems like an issue that other ISTJs may be able to relate to. I was wondering if any ISTJs, or really any SJs in general, turn to conspiracy theories as an outlet for weak Ne?

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I think they're sort of interesting, but no more interesting than I find things like learning about and trying to understand cults and serial killers. It's not something I obsess or even think about often in my case. :)

My weak Ne manifests more in the "having a panic attack I'm visualizing 500,345 ways this situation can go wrong simultaneously" way. ;)

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w5
Interesting, but I don't take them seriously. An exercise in the imagination if you ask me. I require more concrete proof than CTs are able to provide. Of course, conspiracy theorists have significantly high confirmation biases, so even when they're wrong they are somehow still right *scratches head*. I think conspiracy theories are more convergent, like Ni users are.j

My Ne is more about worse case scenarios that put me outside my comfort zone, but is also a source of playfulness, fun, and problem solving.