• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Wordy Socionics test

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Here's one I haven't seen before. It's only 18 questions, but each is fairly wordy.

X

It gave me EII.

73% EII
72% SEI, ESE
63% ESI
58% LII, LSE
56% IEE
49% LSI, SEE, SLI
47% IEI
44% EIE
33% ILE
29% LIE
26% SLE
24% ILI

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Dammit I'm on question 2 and already figured which answer goes to which type...

á´…eparted

passages
The Mentor (EIE)

EIEs are naturally animate and passionate and are skilled at generating liveliness and excitement. They believe that people need to be emotionally involved in life, not distant or indifferent to the important things that are happening.

EIEs often hold strong views about governance and social custom, though their beliefs stem from the interests of their close emotional relationships. EIEs like to involve people in interaction and create groups based around a shared experience. They tend to try to continually broaden these groups and engage people who seem to be on the sidelines.

EIEs interact most favorably with LSIs

AqTGksp.png

Punderstorm

Wallflower power!
MBTI Type
INxP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Mediator (SEI)
52% ILE, 63% LII, 50% ESE, 65% SEI, 45% SLE, 61% LSI, 49% EIE, 58% IEI, 29% SEE, 50% ESI, 40% LIE, 46% ILI, 36% IEE, 49% EII, 41% LSE and 53% SLI!

SEIs are extremely attuned to the internal atmosphere of their bodies, and the external atmosphere around them in daily lives. This in effect means that an SEI knows when to raise the mood of a group or an individual on account of their ability to sense physical states of people and groups, making them especially skilled with interpersonal relationships.

SEIs have a strong connection to and ability to recognize internal physical states in themselves and others. They understand how these states are reached and are able to easily recreate or avoid them if desired.

Hmmm, well some of this is accurate. Atleast LII is high up on this list.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The Romantic (IEI)
51% ILE, 53% LII, 34% ESE, 57% SEI, 51% SLE, 62% LSI, 42% EIE, 65% IEI, 45% SEE, 56% ESI, 44% LIE, 59% ILI, 45% IEE, 47% EII, 36% LSE and 51% SLI!

IEIs perceive, process, and produce information concerning trends and patterns over time most intensively. They constantly and inadvertently make judgments, assessments, and assumptions about relationships based on what they see as recurring trends from past behavior.

They tend to understand the underlying dynamics of situations, people, etc., but may not be able to readily verbalize these insights since they are so internal and conceptual. IEIs are very imaginative people who tend to be mystical and dreamy. Their gentle demeanor does not cast them as particularly rebellious, but their obscure desires are often a far cry from those of the typical person.

IEIs interact most favorably with SLEs

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
IEI

This test just helped me to gain new perspective on Ni+Fe ego and Se+Ti seeking. I understood what the questions mean and how they represent the dichotomies and functions and it really helped me to understand how I use or don't use them. Actually the Fi ones were a clear "No" for me and it was usually very difficult to decide between the Ni vs Ne ones, because I often tend to do both. But hmmm... The Fi ones didn't fit at all...

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Enterpriser (LIE)
53% ILE, 53% LII, 28% ESE, 23% SEI, 38% SLE, 38% LSI, 40% EIE, 35% IEI, 50% SEE, 47% ESI, 83% LIE, 81% ILI, 56% IEE, 53% EII, 62% LSE and 60% SLI!

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Guardian (ESI)

The primary focus in life for ESIs is on stable inner criteria for personal relationships, therefore they follow ethical principles through which they evaluate their own and others' behavior and ideas, backed by input from what they perceive as the real world and how people really are rather than idealism, imagination or not-demonstrated potential in people.

The ESI sees reality primarily through static personal ethics and stable interpersonal bonds between individuals, including himself, where the status of such interpersonal bonds is determined by his personal ethics. The ESI is very confident in evaluating the ethical or moral qualities, and their consistency, of other people as well of himself.

Chrysanthe

Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My 2nd time taking this but I believe I answered a question I hadn't before, and maybe revised one or two.

78% SEI > 77% LII > 71% SLI > 65% EII

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
The Artisan (SLI)
26% ILE, 54% LII, 42% ESE, 63% SEI, 25% SLE, 53% LSI, 31% EIE, 55% IEI, 50% SEE, 67% ESI, 31% LIE, 63% ILI, 51% IEE, 68% EII, 41% LSE and 70% SLI!

SLIs are naturally good at knowing what kinds of activities and stimuli will produce which sensations and physical states in themselves and the people around them. They are highly sensitive to sensations of internal discomfort and dissonance, or when someone or something is aesthetically out of place.

They usually take quick action to remove the discomfort, dissonance, or misplacement so that things "feel right." They dislike it when others deny them of pleasurable material objects and can get quite possessive and territorial when claiming or re-claiming them.

SLIs interact most favorably with IEEs

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Top 3 results

You scored 70% on ESI, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 62% on SEE, higher than 94% of your peers.

You scored 60% on SLI, higher than 65% of your peers.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
The Seeker (ILE)
69% ILE, 59% LII, 50% ESE, 52% SEI, 49% SLE, 28% LSI, 51% EIE, 44% IEI, 41% SEE, 22% ESI, 53% LIE, 47% ILI, 61% IEE, 53% EII, 61% LSE and 55% SLI!

The ILE is typically a 'big picture' kind of person, and tends to speak in generalizations about both people and things, omitting any details he deems mundane or uninteresting. He is acutely aware of what interests and what bores him. This leads him to always search for novelty and surprising things.

At any given moment, the ILE usually has a number of projects and/or skills that he is working on developing, and stays with these interests as long as he feels they have potential for growth. The ILE gets bored easily with rote tasks that do involve lots of repetition and little innovation, although he tolerates them if they are necessary to succeed in society.

ILEs interact most favorably with SEIs

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Analyst (LII)
60% ILE, 83% LII, 46% ESE, 64% SEI, 42% SLE, 64% LSI, 31% EIE, 58% IEI, 10% SEE, 44% ESI, 32% LIE, 58% ILI, 29% IEE, 63% EII, 47% LSE and 65% SLI!

The LII is usually a conceptual thinker with clearly delineated views and ideologies. Unless life forces him to earn a living doing physical labor, the LII prefers to apply his analytical thinking skills to non-material aspects of things: planning organizational structures, developing ideas, analyzing data, and reaching conclusions. No matter what he does or where he works, the LII will have a distinct focus on clarifying thought and ways of looking at things.

LIIs interact most favorably with ESEs

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The Romantic (IEI)

66% IEI
65% SEI
58% ILE
58% LII
56% ILI
55% SLI
51% EII
49% IEE
43% SLE
42% SEE
42% ESI
41% LSE
40% LIE
40% LSI
40% ESE
38% EIE

About 1/2 of the time there was an even split between two answers. It became so that whichever one I picked was sort of arbitrary. Meh.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
The Observer (ILI)

61% ILE, 60% LII, 42% ESE, 45% SEI, 54% SLE, 59% LSI, 39% EIE, 44% IEI, 31% SEE, 41% ESI, 60% LIE, 66% ILI, 38% IEE, 49% EII, 56% LSE and 58% SLI!

ILIs often have well-developed imaginative abilities, frequently engaging in mental wanderings. They can spend a great deal of time simply thinking and may appear to live 'in their heads'. They can be prone to excessive daydreaming, creation of intricate inner worlds or universes, or considering the past or future. ILIs may even have novelistic tendencies with the ability to create intricate plots, characters and places. ILIs, however, are not necessarily inclined to share their imagination with others.

ILIs interact most favorably with SEEs

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Romantic (IEI)

47% ILE, 49% LII, 24% ESE, 40% SEI, 49% SLE, 50% LSI, 53% EIE, 67% IEI, 49% SEE, 50% ESI, 60% LIE, 65% ILI, 47% IEE, 49% EII, 31% LSE and 47% SLI!

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
The Empath (EII)

44% ILE, 62% LII, 41% ESE, 53% SEI, 31% SLE, 46% LSI, 40% EIE, 46% IEI, 49% SEE, 53% ESI, 44% LIE, 53% ILI, 63% IEE, 77% EII, 46% LSE and 60% SLI