• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's your Socionics type?

Your Socionics type is...

• Total voters

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Forget what I wrote last year... I'm beta and yes it's a shitty deal, shitty and fits well.

*avariel*

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
EII-Ne. I relate to the type descriptions, almost always get EII on tests and also relate to the Reinin-dichotomies that are correlated with this type.

tchudak

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ILI/INTp Ni subtype. Socionics is the system that describes myself more accurately.

rvfvclv

awkward
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
EII/INFj - Ne. I used to think I was an LII, but I was wrong.

biohazard

Permabanned
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
DUnno why they hype duality up so much

Who hypes it?? I've had plenty of ESI relationships--whether friends, family, or fiancé/exes and they've all been fabolous when it comes to understanding each other. It still doesn't negate the reality that the dual you're into can't be an asshole of a person.

Kierva

#KUWK
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Who hypes it?? I've had plenty of ESI relationships--whether friends, family, or fiancé/exes and they've all been fabolous when it comes to understanding each other. It still doesn't negate the reality that the dual you're into can't be an asshole of a person.

I haven't met an ILI that isn't a total asshole or moral nihilist.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
LIE-3Te ENTj :)

Other types: ISTp , INTp, INTj >90% all :)

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
I haven't met an ILI that isn't a total asshole or moral nihilist.

I am moral nihilist well not nihilist - absurdist. I am positive about negative and negative about positive.

For example I don't believe there is moral values but still I follow some personal code. :)