• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] What You Should Binge Watch On Netflix According to Your Myers Briggs (MBTI) Type

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
PAM IS AMAZING! Lol She makes that show. She cracks me up constantly. Just her idgaf attitude.

Im thinking of going as her in Conventions. I just need to study how she talks and people will overlook the difference in skin complection XD

Jaguar

Hm. I never got into this because I got Apprentice-y vibes from it, but I might give it a watch.

The Apprentice was basically a bunch of goofballs doing bullshit tasks to work for a guy with bad hair and a big mouth. Shark Tank is a bunch of entrepreneurs/inventors who have already started their own businesses and are looking for an infusion of cash and business swag from one or several of the sharks, in order to take their company to the next level. Compared to The Apprentice, it's night and day. One show is just bullshit attention for Donald's ego, the other show is all about real deal entrepreneurs putting it all on the line to make their vision a reality.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm a little peeved that the recommended shows for INTJs are about a young Norman Bates and a dying guy with a meth lab. But they're both great shows, so I can't complain too much.

I'm not sure I would like Scandal. My sister-in-law likes it, but even she says it's melodramatic and ridiculous.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm not sure I would like Scandal. My sister-in-law likes it, but even she says it's melodramatic and ridiculous.

Scandal is fantastic as far as guilty pleasures go, but is probably not something a more discerning individual might enjoy lol. For you, I'd recommend Curb Your Enthusiasm and True Detective if you haven't already seen either of those.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

it's by the creator of Gray's Anatomy... of course it's melodramatic and ridiculous! (I can't stand Scandal)

hmmm... I like both Californication and Scrubs (though only watched through season 6), but not a big fan of Family Guy... it got boring after the first few seasons. I like older Dr. Who but once they hit Eleven :thumbdown: I love, love, love The IT Crowd (and Black Books) and have rewatched it more than once and have, for 3 years, watched the entire season of Orange is the New Black within a week of it's release.

and so many good things not on the list, of course :(

Jaguar

I've never even seen or heard of most of these TV shows, but then I prefer movies.

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Apparently I'm an ENFP. Not surprised, Ne humor is my favorite. Also, I despise shows like Vampire Diaries.

Melodramatic and ridiculous with a healthy dose of sex, bad decision making, and emotional manipulation. My mom watches it, pretty sure you would hate it. :laugh:

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Scandal is fantastic as far as guilty pleasures go, but is probably not something a more discerning individual might enjoy lol. For you, I'd recommend Curb Your Enthusiasm and True Detective if you haven't already seen either of those.
I haven't seen all of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I loved what I've seen. Larry David is amazing. His character is a total ass, but he almost always says what I wish I could say out loud.

I've never seen True Detective; or Truck Detective, as my phone apparently wants to call it. I should check it out.

DreamBeliever

The only shows I've seen a good amout of episodes of on this entire list is Family Guy (only because of my college friends) & Supernatural. Are any of the others worth checking out? Bones looks ok, from the few episodes I've seen. How I Met Your Mother is kind of funny but not my cup of tea. & I've been wanting to watch Orange is the New Black but haven't yet. Anyone know if it's any good?

Olm the Water King

across the universe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I haven't seen all of Curb Your Enthusiasm, but I loved what I've seen. Larry David is amazing. His character is a total ass, but he almost always says what I wish I could say out loud.

I've never seen True Detective; or Truck Detective, as my phone apparently wants to call it. I should check it out.

lol Truck Detective.

You should watch it though. One of my favorite series. Especially season 1.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's always the same story, too.

Bob buys a tiger through semi-legal channels when the tiger was just a cub. He raises the tiger as lovingly as possible, and gives him some people name like, say, Jake. Over time as Jake gets bigger there's little incidents here and there. Maybe Jake gets a little mouthy at feeding time, or accidentally knocks Bob's wife over because he was a little too happy to see her. These incidents are played off by Bob who is convinced the love and affection he showed Jake the tiger will supersede millions of years of tiger evolution. Then one day Bob goes out to feed Jake and Jake eats him. This turn of events is relayed as a momentous, unexpected tragedy of a "tiger gone mad" as oppose to a "tiger gone tiger".

Literally every episode is like this.

Rasheed didn't eat Karl in this episode.

False advertising.