• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What energizes you?

Lark

What energizes you? Is there an optimal amount of sleep, exercise, is it a particular diet, is it discipline or is it entirely psychological?

Morpeko

Noble Wolf
MBTI Type
LEFV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
- Approximately 7 hours of sleep. Notably more or less makes me feel even more like shit than usual.

- If I desire caffeine, I drink matcha instead of coffee. Coffee amplifies my anxiety.

- As long as I am healthy and able-bodied, I need to exercise five to six times a week or else my anorexia athletica kicks in.

- I enjoy exercise (martial arts specifically), so just knowing I can look forward to it for the day provides me with energy.

- I've never had a good diet, so IDK how it affects me.

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Getting some time outside, and seeing people both energize me, even when I don't think they will.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
7.20 hours of sleep, proper diet, and something to look forward to. Sometimed stress/hypervigilence.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Diet wise, it doesn't seem to matter whether I'm trying to healthy or eat garbage, I'm always tired. I guess food that tastes good energizes me. :shrug:

I can't sleep too much or I'll be miserable all day. Sleeping less actually gives me more energy, about 6 1/2 hours is perfect.

Exercise helps me maintain my energy and relaxes my mind, but I have to have to have the energy to actually exercise first. When I'm in an inspired and thoughtful mood, I always wanna have a dance party for some reason. And it's like, my main form of exercise. Pull up the music, put on the exercise clothes, party.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Energy? I am abound with it! XD I think mine is a bit psychological though because I don't think of all these things others are thinking of here... I think if you stop and remember to feel joy and excitement over little things that getting through the day with energy is so much easier. Don't sit idle.

SkarlettY

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
I am energized when I have time for everything and at the same time take care of myself with everyone. I like to have time for the day and work and do what I like (for example, cook something in the kitchen) and have time to go in for sports)

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
new places, new interactions. Music for sure will pump me up or a run...bad behavior lol