• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

UFC

Crabs

Permabanned
Who's watching UFC 200 tonight?

Thoughts? Predictions?

Will Brock Lesnar have what it takes to dominate after being away from the UFC for so long?

All I know is, I'm rooting for Miesha Tate's ass.

Crabs

Permabanned
Welli know McGregor jumped two classes to fight, so i want sure, but it did seem ridiculous. McGregor is very good though....

McGregor is good, but not as good as he thinks he is. Looks like he's going to fight Diaz again. That'll be worth watching.

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
UFC was just sold for $4billion... Not bad for the Ferttita brothers who bought it for $2 million 15 years ago (they still owned 40%).

CEO Dana White owns 9% and is staying on.

Crazy.....

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
McGregor is good, but not as good as he thinks he is. Looks like he's going to fight Diaz again. That'll be worth watching.

McGregor understands the mental most fighters fail at.

Look at Hendricks, who was on top of the world a few years ago and now was a scrub in a prelim Saturday and sucked. He lacks the mental game at all.

I did feel Silva did pretty well vs. DC on two days notice.....it wasn't pretty....but oh, well....

Crabs

Permabanned
McGregor vs Diaz 2 - Saturday Night

Conor showed up 30 min late to the press conference and Nate left early. Fucks were given and water bottles were thrown. This should be an interesting match. I'm hoping McGregor gets his ass kicked again.

Full Press Conference

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
looking forward to it

I wish they beat each other bloody and neither wins....

Crabs

Permabanned
looking forward to it

I wish they beat each other bloody and neither wins....

I'm not necessarily a fan of Nate Diaz. I just dislike Conor for being such a pompous ass. I think Dana White is getting sick of his shenanigans despite his widespread popularity.

This was a great fuckin' fight though.

Diaz vs McGregor 1

Crabs

Permabanned
Who's pumped for this fight? Just me and [MENTION=25377]SearchingforPeace[/MENTION]?

Crabs

Permabanned
UFC 205 snuck by during the election hype. I didn't watch it live, but still rooted against McGregor as usual.

Pre-fight press conference

SearchingforPeace

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
UFC 205 was odd, because so many fights went the distance and that majority draw. McGregor was on fire and hungry.

But an odd night over all.....