• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TypoC Smorgasbord Swapshop

Betty Blue

Let me count the ways
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was just comtemplating the vast array of talent and expertise we have here in our micro community.

So in my head, and i do know it would not be so easy to arrange, i had this idea that we could put together some kind of exchange program.

A smattering of the fields i have noted thus far;

• Therapists
  • Artists
  • Musicians
  • photographers
  • Graphic Designers
  • Scientists
  • Engineers
  • Web Designers
  • Entrepenuers
  • Jewellers
  • Private Body Guards
  • Programmers
  • Interior Designers
  • Architects
  • Etc, etc

I'm not sure how we would go about it, maybe some TJ would be good at planning that.

I just think it would be amazing.

We could even get a whole section where people offer their professional services in return for something they require and they could request that in their ...something or other.

/Idealist fancy :wubbie: