• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Me via Collage

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

By vibe only I think it's a combo of 5 and 4, sp and sx, with an edge of sx imo. Unclear on determining mbti but by stereotype I'd say it reads more T than F; else a very dark F (not in a negative way per se.. just more focused on brooding/ negative realm of emotions and humanity/existence). Seems a more 'cerebral', possibly detached, more isolated vibe and focus on emotions and the resulting collage palette/'message' wanting to be conveyed. (?) Highly aesthetically appealing, though, as I told you. :)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Here's one more I had made (one of my first collages). I'll include it here because I think it displays my more vulnerable side (which, if I'm honest, is why I didn't include it in the first post).

I'm interested in seeing what elements/messages people pick up here.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This thread is amazing.

Ok, like 2 hours later....

This is all the time I want to devote to this. I could probably find better, but since I don't 'collect' these things (outside of watercolors) or browse pinterest regularly, I don't have a stash and had to spend time searching for various things. But I guess it will have to do.

Edit: The layout is jumbled because I was having to copy and paste and resize and use the 'ancient' Paint program.

(Not seeing what anyone else has written)

My first instinct vibe is to say you seem sp/sx because of the way the humans are portrayed with eyes averted or backs turned or side view of faces. There is also a pattern of the hidden/obscured within both nature and human images.

This feels self contained with a desire of openness with a select grouping. A lot of harmony with a thread of danger.

I feel mbti wise IXFX which I know isn’t very much :)

Enneagram feels 9 with some 4 and perhaps 5.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here's one more I had made (one of my first collages). I'll include it here because I think it displays my more vulnerable side (which, if I'm honest, is why I didn't include it in the first post).

I don’t know how well I can be at typing through this means. But I can ramble about what this evokes in me.

Overall there is a sinister flirtation edge that speaks to me. Both sex and beauty and repulsion find their ways entwined within the images. Suffocation feelings present with both the smoke and lips and water images. The concept of being underwater has multiple images touching upon the freedom of flying through water and the dangers that lurk beneath. There is a sense of being vulnerable but still being cloaked: the woman in shadow with eyes aglow, the nude woman with face averted, the nude woman doing yoga with her face partially cut off. And now I feel pain and loss. A desire to be open but a fear that hides a knife in the pooled shadows of the room.

Perhaps sp/sx is a reasonable conclusion with dark force four taking charge.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

4sx and sp. Love it.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] Could you try mine? Did mine even show up? I see ISFP for you. I see Se for you-you seem to have a love of travel and adventure, feeling the wind on your shoulders. There's the attunement to nature too. You strike me as a feeler too-you look like you want to find yourself(especially in the trail picture), plus there's the compassion towards animals.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] Could you try mine? Did mine even show up? I see ISFP for you. I see Se for you-you seem to have a love of travel and adventure, feeling the wind on your shoulders. There's the attunement to nature too. You strike me as a feeler too-you look like you want to find yourself(especially in the trail picture), plus there's the compassion towards animals.

Your attachment does not work.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Do you know what I should do? I uploaded an image, apparently that didn't work. Then I put the image wrap text around it like Rad suggested.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you know what I should do? I uploaded an image, apparently that didn't work. Then I put the image wrap text around it like Rad suggested.

No idea; am the wrong person to ask. Image hosting site like imgur might be best.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm super excited to do this, please y'all, please analyze me! [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] [MENTION=18576]The Tsarevich[/MENTION] [MENTION=36145]Snow as White[/MENTION] [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] @Ixareus and anyone else

I'm going to use images I had already saved as it seems the most authentic that way.

From my private blog here:

My own photos, from my private blog here:

My own photos, some of my favorites:

I'll be back to post more! Muahaha!

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm super excited to do this, please y'all, please analyze me! [MENTION=31348]Peter Deadpan[/MENTION] [MENTION=18576]The Tsarevich[/MENTION] [MENTION=36145]Snow as White[/MENTION] [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] [MENTION=34313]RadicalDoubt[/MENTION] @Ixareus and anyone else

I'm going to use images I had already saved as it seems the most authentic that way.

Beautiful. The first series strikes me as 4 sx; the photos you took strike me more as 9ish, but I suppose that's because peaceful nature-y things tend to be associated with 9. (Love the bunny photo btw, as well as the sky and clouds with trees silhouetted; and some lovely tree ones. Really, they were all nice ;)).

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

It strikes me as 2, 6, and 7; I'm not sure I can explain why, other than the hearts and decor sort of reminding me of 2, the warmer homelike feel of the books and cup of tea/coffee reminded me of security and 6, and the bright colors/fluorescence/sharpness and themes of many images striking me as more 7ish. I suppose it's an overall impression; it's interesting the different aesthetics everyone has! Whether or not type can accurately be derived (not saying I'm good at this), there are certainly differences and themes.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Thanks [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] ! Got any MBTI ideas? :3

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here you go. Interesting you mention social, when I think of 'social' things, other kinds of images pop in mind than the ones I put above.

As a whole I would have guessed 8/9 with some 3/4 thrown in (the very first collage especially just seemed '3' to me -- like, presenting an image, or something) - seems like there is a desire to be more...confrontational/ 'intense'? I hope that doesn't come across the wrong way. It's hard to gauge though whether it's a side of you/ aspiration or how you see yourself. I'm also totally not into the manga 'scene' so don't really know what the characters are supposed to represent; so I may be misreading. Regarding instincts I am not sure; it feels to me you are wanting to convey sx but I'm unsure how much that defines you.

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thanks [MENTION=1206]cascadeco[/MENTION] ! Gotta any MBTI ideas? :3

Not really; I find enneagram easier to vibe (or attempt to vibe) than mbti, and think enneagram can tie more closely to ones' aesthetics.

Permabanned

such collage, much photos, wow

cascadeco

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Possibly a bit of voyeurism, confidence, provoking, combined with aloneness. (?) Trapped under glass/ stuck/claustrophobic/ outside looking in/on everyone else. Peaceful element/aspiration/ability to reach peace with the tree. 4, 3, 9, 5. (?) sx and sp.