• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFJ] Times when your inner ESTP comes out.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Briefly describe moments when your inner ESTP comes out.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I might've mentioned them on my early days of this forum. Hmm.

• When everyone is dancing.
  • When I can't help but be by a pretty girl.
  • When I am by some super chill gangster. (I don't think I'm that cool though.)
  • When I get into the runner's high.
  • When stress takes it toll on me, I crush the upper green hill like I was Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, or in recent times: JOHN CENA.
  • When that mixtape is heat.

I guess that's me. :whistling:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
When I'm drunk.

I dance, move boldly, rap like I'm Snoop Dogg, stop being so analytical about everything, things like that.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When I let loose, get drunk, get horny, feel like wildly dancing to amazing af music, want to lose myself into the senses all around me.

Froody Blue Gem

Necromancing Scapelamb
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
When I'm under stress or lack sleep is when it happens. I usually keep my anger/bossiness in but there have been times when it has come out and shocked other people. I even surprise myself when I get into that mode. I guess when trying to fit in at parities too. I am pretty timid but once I do have fun, I suppose my inner se is playing a role. At work while I retain my regular personality, I guess with unfamilar tasks, my inner ESxP certainly helps me. Also when dealing with difficult people and snapping. Well, I would say my ti is pretty developed and while Se holds the stack together, I'm not close to leading with se unless I am put under certain conditions.