• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

This ad-hoc role based test

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
A personality test just invented right now. No big theory behind it. Rank these roles you'd like for yourself in the order of most favorable to least favorable.

A) You'd like to be known for your wisdom, comprehensive research and thought.
B) You would evoke primitive feelings from your audience while turning profit
C) People might know you are a customer of prostitutes, but you're the Prime Minister
D) Galileo and Einsteind had nice ideas, but you've certainly made some improvements over them
E) You don't know where the money comes from, but if you're attractive, you can make the money arrive your way
F) I'm going to do hardcore study of this specific domain and I'm not going to look away either side
G) There are like gods, and ideas, and what is god? and what is idea? With these drugs, who can tell?
H) It's best to just do the usual things and to pay the bills, and other people can think of the big things

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
First. Of these roles listed, I'd be most thrilled to be known from the role C.
#1: C. Prime minister who goes to prostitutes
#2. D. I'd surely like to improve upon the scientific research that has already been done.
#3. F. Study of specific domain? Does this mean I'm allowed to focus on my favorite scientific topic? Thank you very much
#4. E. I wouldn't mind being a male bimbo who gets money
#5. A. I'd like to be known for wisdom.
#6. B. Turning profit is fine. I can evoke feelings from my audience.
#7. G. I'm not gonna start being braind-dead or the equivalent of that.
#8. H. I'm not going to leave thinking for other people.

yeghor

A) You'd like to be known for your wisdom, comprehensive research and thought.
H) It's best to just do the usual things and to pay the bills, and other people can think of the big things
F) I'm going to do hardcore study of this specific domain and I'm not going to look away either side
G) There are like gods, and ideas, and what is god? and what is idea? With these drugs, who can tell?
B) You would evoke primitive feelings from your audience while turning profit
D) Galileo and Einsteind had nice ideas, but you've certainly made some improvements over them
C) People might know you are a customer of prostitutes, but you're the Prime Minister
E) You don't know where the money comes from, but if you're attractive, you can make the money arrive your way