• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The TypoC Gallery - share your art!

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Thank you! You can call me Lia;) My aim is to create interesting, unique, atmospheric photos that become visions of my inner world, my emotions, my dreams. Also to inspire others, to make them think or feel. I write a lot of poetry and since it's a constant source of inspiration (along with Nature) for me, some photos are depictions of my own poems as well. At times I just don't think about it too much and create and edit just for fun, I love the process and get excited about what I can make.

Awesome! I relate to this very much as well. I like to use my creative expression as a way to share my vision of the world, my particular perspective. It varies time to time, like sometimes I will put more of myself into my work and have it connect more directly with my emotions, and other times, it's more of a mental exercise.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Here's something I drew when I was 15. Haven't been drawing lately, but I wanted to show you it since it's my personal favorite.

tumblr_o8yflldkSC1sncc5eo1_540.jpg

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Here's something I drew when I was 15. Haven't been drawing lately, but I wanted to show you it since it's my personal favorite.

tumblr_o8yflldkSC1sncc5eo1_540.jpg

I love the color pallet, and the use of red on the hand and wrist. It's punchy without taking hold of the entire composition. Lovely!

Cloudpatrol

Senior(ita) Member
I just found some of my works somewhere, here I drew my perfume
8145170dddb22a8456ff006abf11c435.jpg

And here I drew a lipstick that I once had :smile:
5d1fca3e9296637fc586d27116eadf2b.jpg

I did this for both my sister and cousin who are very close friends, my sister is a big fan of the gorgeous Elizabith Tylor, while my cousin looks like Elizabith Tylor, not only I see that, she was told that multiple times by people :)
116e349b3fa5324522f3a7d2830993c9.jpg

Edit: [MENTION=27162]Cloudpatrol[/MENTION] you must check out this one :D

Enjoyed these SO much. I love how the ET pic has violet eyes and is not a caricature as one so often sees, but a true representation of the essence of Her. You have a skill for capturing people. I have no aptitude in this regard and so I admire it so!

The perfume and lipstick are compelling. I like that the perfume is so feminine in a ethereal, soft way. The lipstick is dramatic and bold. You have a lot inside you Miss Geedo :)

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
From my trip this weekend.

1_zpslfivp46g.png

3_zps92jkmexh.png

2_zpsj5ujcn7j.png

6_zpszexvskrn.png

5_zpssdxfo6pa.png

7_zpsvsb0wgws.png

11_zpsotcdmi1m.png

10_zpsidkeh0sy.png

4_zpsis5xcfij.png

9_zps6cfgtiav.png

8_zpsmx8fdlcv.png

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been treated like shit my entire life and these are caricatures of some of them who have had sort of been consistent in my life in the past.

Basically yeah, they're all freaking out and yelling at me for no reason. That's how it's been for most of my life. It's like the Animal Farm or something, most human beings are angry and hostile, unhappy.
I hate this society. Oh and they're supposed to be kind of "cartoony' on purpose. I don't know why, I just like that style.

Oompa Loompa's.
6c121305-d6e0-4d45-9ce7-346f2fa41929.jpg

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

This is my attempt at what it's like growing up and living in a fantasy world.

But it's being sucked away and it's like "You have to leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave, you have to leaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave" to this cold dark reality.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think I'm pretty much just showing these because my 4-type has this sick desire to make everyone feel sorry for me and portray a dark and terrible past. :(

seriously though, that's all it is.

I imagine this song playing the whole time, like what exists underneath the confines of normalcy. That intro and weird piano 50's thing I just love. Sort of this eeire sense of isolation

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I guess I can't escape the Tim Burton influences.

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Here is a little something I whipped up to demonstrate my abilities. I used to be a lot better at art but I got put on these heavy medications a while back that made me mildly retarded and as you can imagine, my spatial awareness/coordination took a hit.image.jpg

Ignorance is hate

MBTI Type
intj
Enneagram
Quick sketch I whipped up of a T. Rex with blood dripping from its mouth. Whoops, I forgot to attach the image, it's one post down |
\/

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Here is a little something I whipped up to demonstrate my abilities. I used to be a lot better at art but I got put on these heavy medications a while back that made me mildly retarded and as you can imagine, my spatial awareness/coordination took a hit.View attachment 16513

We want a sketch about feelers ;p