• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Power of Se (everyone should use it)

OneMoreESFP

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
The best thing in the world is living the present. Don't think about the future, think about living the present at full potential. Let's focus on what we experience on the concrete world instead of wasting time in what is far away from the reality. The reality is already a present.

Live the now. Live the present. Live the concrete. Focus on the reality.

Some guys are thinks too much, analyzes too much, goes deeper too much, theorize too much... Reflect too much... What happen? They often becomes sad.

If you focus on appreciating the present and just appreciate the beauty that THE LIFE IS, you all would be happier. Look around you. Look around you. Listen around you. Smell around you. Isn't it great? You are alive, stop to be inside your head too much and just appreciate the beauty that the reality is.

Yesterday is the past, let's not think about it.
Tomorrow is the future, let's not worry about it.
But today... today is a gift.
That's why it's called the present. 🎁

We have only one life, let's live it at fullest! ☀️

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 02.34.16.png
    Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 02.34.16.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 2

Tennessee Jed

MBTI Type
INFP
Great first post. Welcome! Always good to hear from the Se-Dom (Extraverted Sensation) folks.

I like my own auxiliary Ne-Dom (Extraverted iNtuition). It's kind of similar. But Ne-Dom is about immersion in experience and engaging in novelty to the point of gluttony, whereas Se-Dom is more about aesthetics and parsing and separating out and experiencing all the separate sensations.

If I focus, I can get in touch with my Se-Dom. So-called "mindfulness exercises" can help bring out Se-Dom. It's definitely a cool function.

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You shouldn't encourage someone to try and be a different type. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages.

Think about the consequences, oy vey.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
You shouldn't encourage someone to try and be a different type. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages.

Think about the consequences, oy vey.
You shouldn't TELL someone to, I mean.

If someone wants to experiment with their personality, then it's fine to encourage them in their pursuit.

OneMoreESFP

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w8
My intention is not to force anyone to be anything.
Do what you think is best for you.
If you think that what I wrote makes sense, apply it. If you disagree, doesn't apply it.
The decision is up to you.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah she isn't telling folks to be a different type, just quit ignoring that inferior or shadow function of yours! It needs some air too :D

Now that spring is almost here.... I am fixing for some paddle boarding when the temperatures are above 80F. Really missing that. Before then, hiking and backpacking though.

MaxMad244

MBTI Type
INTJ
I envy how those with SE cannot be bothered by evil geniuses. They seem impervious to insults and manipulations. Their density provides them a loft of protection and inertia. It's hard to turn them off their path without distraction and even when they turn they care little and continue forward, being themselves always so naturally.

I must continue to study the specimen.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I envy how those with SE cannot be bothered by evil geniuses. They seem impervious to insults and manipulations. Their density provides them a loft of protection and inertia. It's hard to turn them off their path without distraction and even when they turn they care little and continue forward, being themselves always so naturally.

Yes, in that regard, even the biggest losers among high Se users are somehow winning as they carry themselves forward in a wave of proud obliviousness. I'm slightly envious. A good looking high Se user with average or above average IQ can drown in adulation and success with little effort. Of course they will tell you how hard they worked, but we know it's all about play time for these people, and the rest of us know they were granted a genetic makeup that allows them to play the game of life on easy mode. No other type can play their way through life like this. Look at how guys like George W Bush and Trump basically fumbled their way from one success to another in life.

Of course some types may appear similar, for instance ENTJs will "play" as a means to an end, but not really the same as ESxP play, which itself tends to be the desired ends.

ESxP chicks are always the most fun to party with. they have a "one of the guys" demeanor and matter-of-factness about them when it comes time to partake in excessive sensory pleasures, yet there can be a certain softness to them that ESxP men tend to hide in themselves. I hate ESxP men simply because I can not be like them. No amount of trying or masking allows me to come close to what they achieve through mere existence.

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yeah she isn't telling folks to be a different type, just quit ignoring that inferior or shadow function of yours! It needs some air too :D

Now that spring is almost here.... I am fixing for some paddle boarding when the temperatures are above 80F. Really missing that. Before then, hiking and backpacking though.
It's common for Ni doms to overuse Se and underuse Ni.

So a "use more Ni!" thread wouldn't go astray.

Indigo Rodent

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
1w9
The best thing in the world is living the present. Don't think about the future, think about living the present at full potential. Let's focus on what we experience on the concrete world instead of wasting time in what is far away from the reality. The reality is already a present.

Live the now. Live the present. Live the concrete. Focus on the reality.

Some guys are thinks too much, analyzes too much, goes deeper too much, theorize too much... Reflect too much... What happen? They often becomes sad.

If you focus on appreciating the present and just appreciate the beauty that THE LIFE IS, you all would be happier. Look around you. Look around you. Listen around you. Smell around you. Isn't it great? You are alive, stop to be inside your head too much and just appreciate the beauty that the reality is.
I like how you just assumed that everyone here has pleasant surroundings. Just the surroundings can make one miserable.
Also, using a function that isn't dominant or auxiliary is draining.

Skimt

OneMoreESFP reminds me of an Ylvis song.

저를 안아주세요
I can't understand what you say!
그리고 키스해 주세요
But I'm falling in love anyway

I don't understand optimism and confidence from nothing, but I appreciate it in small doses. Socializing, going for walks, and keeping the house clean helps the spirit, but what can you do when you keep disappearing in your own thoughts? If you're a force for positivity and health, definitely use it to give others a nudge.

darkzero

Lol. I liked this response. For once intuitives seeing value in sensors, and ESFP at that.