• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The OA

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's a Netflix Original Series.

I finished the entire and only season earlier today.

OA/Nina/Prairie : INFJ

I'll leave the rest to you, I don't really think on typing people when watching shows.. it's too distracting and I miss the theme of the show which matters more to me than the characters alone.

It was beautiful and highly thought out.

Ending ehhh... won't spoil it without a spoiler tag.

While two different realms of stories, I put it up to par with Stranger Things. Hope they decide to do a season 2.

Let me know what you think.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Typing the TV show personalities goes in a different forum. The A&E subforum is for discussing the show itself as a show.

That being said, I watched about 20 minutes of the pilot and will be watching more, to give it a chance. The reviews seem to be that this show is a spectacle of sorts -- kind of a hot mess but also kind of a guilty pleasure, with good and bad elements. I haven't seen enough to make an evaluation yet, although there's already been a full-on sex scene in the first bit of the pilot, with nekkid bods and everything. :D

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Typing the TV show personalities goes in a different forum. The A&E subforum is for discussing the show itself as a show.

That being said, I watched about 20 minutes of the pilot and will be watching more, to give it a chance. The reviews seem to be that this show is a spectacle of sorts -- kind of a hot mess but also kind of a guilty pleasure, with good and bad elements. I haven't seen enough to make an evaluation yet, although there's already been a full-on sex scene in the first bit of the pilot, with nekkid bods and everything. :D

I kind of knew that but I wanted to say that I felt OA was that type especially for dialogue mentioned in the 6th episode I believe? Like I wouldn't want to create a separate thread just only for types I mean someone else is welcome to. I just wanted to have my input.

Haha there are 2 sex scenes in the whole season but yeah the first scene jumped at me. The first episode is slow but I got hooked as soon as I saw the second episode. Luckily I was bored enough to give the pilot show a chance.

Maybe guilty pleasure I mean it is a little fairy tale 'ish.

For me it's definitely a show to like how you see the relationship ships between the individuals than the individuals themselves.