• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The earth is flat (part1, a story)

IndigoViolet11

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
1w9
My original wordpress blog post

Part 1, story first:

I got a story I always wanted to tell. The earth is flat, surrounded with water.

One day, he the man was goIng to the well to get water. Simple life as it seems, he survived centuries and is very smart.

Everybody at that time, even living such a simple life like he does, was totally facinated with him when the earth is flat was mentioned. They looked at him, without knowing how they feel at all, and then, them, starting to explaining whatever happened to them themselves, coming up with various answers or half baked “material” that either make sense, or explaining away the true reason, to them, they are after anything. He got hated by some, but some loved that.

Not only there is seperation, there is enlightenment. Like an experiment limitimg the prespective of a group of people, along with another who got more knowledge trying to tell others theirs, the seperation comes with whomever they wanted to follow, and whomever not wanting to do so. Those who chose not to follow, bugging with the fact, some go on living ignoring it. But some decided to not only shut down that man’s mouth, but to restore the previous illiteracy of other people, by making them ignorant and controlling them by every means. They who trys in all means to gain inner peace in expense of other people’s survival, and even the whole world.