• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Submitted for your consideration...

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You sweet summer child, there is always more boarror...
So a lot of these boarpun allude to the tusking class exploiting the porkers and all cops being boars?
So...Boars are good for the poor? Neat.
Oh...well...isnt it ironic? Don't you think?
Yeah I do think, a little too ironic...

The Cat

Staff member
Viv' leSoup!
No loss of life, no property damage.
And it worked.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I’ve been marathoning The Twilight Zone, recently (‘tis the season, after all). That episode from the OP here, “He’s Alive!” came up. I’ve watched it many times before throughout my life, but it certainly hit differently this time.

The rhetoric and behavior is so eerily similar to groups like Patriot Front, NSC-131, and other current white supremacist groups. The resemblance is more than uncanny.

An unfortunately, timelessly relevant episode. We’ll never learn.

The Cat

Staff member
I’ve been marathoning The Twilight Zone, recently (‘tis the season, after all). That episode from the OP here, “He’s Alive!” came up. I’ve watched it many times before throughout my life, but it certainly hit differently this time.

The rhetoric and behavior is so eerily similar to groups like Patriot Front, NSC-131, and other current white supremacist groups. The resemblance is more than uncanny.

An unfortunately, timelessly relevant episode. We’ll never learn.
For real, its chilling to watch it now that its no longer a cautionary tale, its happening right now. In ten years we get to deal with living in the Land of the Midnight Sun episode, assuming we don't end up in a Richard Matheson story ala I am Legend. At least there will be time then...if not optometrists.

The Cat

Staff member
break from lobster or no sea food forever....doesnt seem like a hard choice if you're not a fucking idiot.​

The Cat

Staff member
giphy.gif