• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Socionics - Am I SEI, IEI or other?

kittendioxide

I am fairly sure on Fe & Ti use so i’ll try to keep this brief.

-I am someone who enjoys cooking food & eating a lot. I tend to overeat, can’t really imagine going hungry for a super long time and don’t forget to eat, so I do fit the VI profile of SEI of a “round” person. I also like internally cozy vibes, feelings of warmth, but don’t care much for organising my physical environment to bring me those feelings.
-I have an optimistic vision for my own future, it has never been something that has scared me and I’ve never been anxious about it. I like to help others think of their own future visions and ponder about how the world will look in the distant future.
-I have never been able to be present and focused on the world around me, no matter how hard i try, even if im not thinking of anything I still can’t focus on the external word and find it boring to do so- have been criticised for being in my own head too much my entire life.
-Im bad at physical things, hand-eye-coordination, catching a ball, reaction times, walking straight etc. As a result Im very clumsy and always bump into things and end up injuring myself.
-I enjoy discussions about concepts and theories about society and the world and instigate them & when I try to work out the meaning behind art I always naturally think of the big overall message the artist was communicating. Im attracted to imagery of death, generally dark things- I like feeling afraid, not in a shallow way like jumpscares but genuinely uncomfortable. I like my own art to have a personal meaning and obvious or cliche meanings annoy me, but I don’t look for the meaning in everything or think/talk in metaphors.
-I have a tendency to believe Im always right and can be a little mean in a joking way to people who know me better. I have desire for power, purpose, making an impact. I am not comfortable just enjoying life without making an impact, but I do desire freedom.
-I am not super “go with the flow”, I like having a rough plan and find it fun to think of that plan but I am terrible at enacting it. I like to “lead” people in social groups, lead them towards the best future for them or to achieve a goal I have in mind.
-I often daydream about what if scenarios that other people laugh at when I tell them about it

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What about IEI enneagram 9 ?

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Not sure though

Edit : I'm sure now

Last edited:

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can see valued Se with a good Ne compared to SEI's one

" I have desire for power, purpose, making an impact "

that's Se valued , not unvalued

I have never been able to be present and focused on the world around me, no matter how hard i try

Then you are Not a Si user , Si is about living in the moment , and what you said doesn't fit with Si as a 4D function

Last edited:

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
" -I have an optimistic vision for my own future, it has never been something that has scared me and I’ve never been anxious about it "

" I like to help others think of their own future visions and ponder about how the world will look in the distant future "

All of that screams Ni

I am not comfortable just enjoying life without making an impact, but I do desire freedom.

Ni again , SEI wants to enjoy life , as a alpha quadra they want to live a simple life ( I know many alpha quadra people and all of them seek small things compared to Beta and Gamma quadra )

halaface

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't understand SEI thing here

kittendioxide

I can't understand SEI thing here
Thanks! this helps to narrow it down. I was typed SEI by someone else for some qualities like I said about cooking being a hobby of mine and good vibes. I also have some Ne seeking dreams like a dream to travel and learn new languages. Im also not really desperate for power it’s just something I’ve always kind of desired, but not in its traditional sense. I’d be a shitty big business CEO for example and wouldn’t care for it much - but power in social spheres is appealing to me. I am not sure exactly what I seek- but I do know that I have a purpose to find on this earth.
What about IEI enneagram 9 ?
Enneagram 9 is possible! Im not too sure on my enneagram yet because im not in the healthiest state. I’ve spoken to a few people on forums who mostly agree that I have 9 in my tritype at least. A lot of people type me as 6w7 or 4 too. After looking into it 4 didn’t fit very well at all, but 3w2 or something like that could work.