• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

SLUAI - Global 5

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Note: I'm not 100% sure if this test has already been posted, since I was searching this specific test around the forum and don't think I found that anyone else has posted it yet, so if there is, please let me know so that I can delete this thread.
SLUAI - Global 5 Test

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||| 16%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 32%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 42%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 62%

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

RLUEI

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed

Unstructured
(7.8% of women; 9.7% of men)

more random than controlled, likes to look wierd, more in the clouds than grounded, more comfortable when things are imperfect, does not like the security of working for a company, does not feel best when working, likes to go to concerts, untraditional, more abstract than logical, impulsive, more likely to enjoy drinking and smoking, underachiever, prone to wanting a tattoo, bad with money, prone to petty theft, likes night life and crowds, more artistic than articulate, prefers the unfamiliar, can't do anything when they don't feel good, has love/hate relationship with most things, does not value organized religion, likes to be different, more likely to have been hyperactive as a child, prone to add or adhd, flakey, prone to missing appointements, finds ordinary tasks draining

It fits perfectly... lol

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
RLo|E|I; primary Egocentric; R(80%)L(76%)O(58%)E(80%)I(70%)

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||| 20%
Orderliness |||| 16%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 62%
Accommodation |||| 20%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Global 5: sloan RCUEI; sloan+ Rc|U|EI; primary Unstructured; R(80%)C(62%)U(84%)E(80%)I(74%)

atheist/agnostic tendencies, unconcerned with public image, lower energy level, does not value tradition, avoidant, does not put the welfare of others above self, not punctual, unproductive, does not believe in human goodness, not easily moved to tears, seldom bothered by the suffering of strangers, insensitive to the needs of others, relaxed, quiet around strangers, tendency to believe only in self, people have trouble reading them but they don't care, late finishing work, acts without planning, withdrawn, rarely too busy, not a perfectionist, uncooperative, not prone to complimenting people, does not believe in life after death, avoids crowds, prefers unpredictable to organized, not passionate about bettering the world's condition, does not second guess self, able to control cravings, calm in crisis, ambivalent to the feelings of others, believes in the importance of art, dislikes small talk, socially uncomfortable, private, not known for generosity, acts without consulting others, hard to get to know, not easily frustrated, interested in intellectual pursuits, not open about feelings, loner, asks many questions, open to change, influenced more by self than others, bored at work

I sound delightful :rofl1:

more random than controlled, likes to look weird, more in the clouds than grounded, more comfortable when things are imperfect, does not like the security of working for a company, does not feel best when working, likes to go to concerts, untraditional, more abstract than logical, impulsive, more likely to enjoy drinking and smoking, underachiever, prone to wanting a tattoo, bad with money, prone to petty theft, likes night life and crowds, more artistic than articulate, prefers the unfamiliar, can't do anything when they don't feel good, has love/hate relationship with most things, does not value organized religion, likes to be different, more likely to have been hyperactive as a child, prone to add or adhd, flakey, prone to missing appointements, finds ordinary tasks draining

Bolded: very very true // Grey: not true // The rest: true

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
How many different ways are there to say you put others ahead of yourself? Because I swear this test asked it like 5 times.

Extroversion |||||||||||| 48%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Emotional Stability |||||| 26%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 62%
Inquisitiveness |||| 20%

RLOAN / xLoa|N|

Rouskyrie

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||| 66%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 60%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 72%

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOAI.
Your Primary type is Accommodating.

Verona

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Extroversion 48%
Orderliness 82%
Emotional Stability 68%
Accommodation 80%
Inquisitiveness 74%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Primary type is Organized

not relationship obsessed, withdrawn, risk averse, not wild and crazy, toned down, thinks before acting, fearless, peaceful, does not like to be the center of attention, quiet, relaxed, level emotions, averse to crowds, unadventurous, punctual, non-aggressive, interested in science, patient, not easily deterred, loner, good at saving money, private, values solitude, avoids unnecessary interaction, not spontaneous, avoids small talk, positive, not overly expressive of emotions, lower energy level, calm in crisis, always knows why they do things, theistic tendencies, non-antagonistic, predictable, analytical, optimistic, not prone to jealousy, not prone to addiction, not preoccupied with appearance, unswayed by emotions, deeply moved by the misfortunes of others, usually happy, influenced more by self than others, true to themself in all circumstances, modest, finishes most things they start, always prepared, competent, focused, more responsible than pleasure seeking, socially unskilled, realistic, planner, not physically affectionate with most people, self confident

I think this accurately describes me.

Cold

And I'm sad. Again.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Extroversion |||| 16%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 32%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||| 68%

Extroversion results were very low which suggests you are extremely reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Accommodation results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately high which suggests you are intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
Your Primary type is Reserved

Global 5: sloan RLUEI; sloan+ |R|LueI; primary Reserved; R(84%)L(68%)U(64%)E(64%)I(68%)

avoidant, withdrawn, not usually happy, does not believe in human goodness, loner, moody, avoids crowds, depressed, overwhelmed by unpleasant feelings frequently, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, unsure where life is going, impatient, avoids eye contact, does not think things work out for the best, discontent, negative, suspicious of others, uncooperative, socially uncomfortable, hard to get to know, not punctual, low self confidence, pessimistic, lonely, does not finish work on time, does not like to lead, attracted to things associated with sadness, ambivalent about the problems of others, feels defective, fears failure, often bored, ambivalent about the suffering of others, unproductive, avoids unnecessary interaction, easily frustrated, does not finish many things, lower energy level, focuses on fantasies instead of reality, ambivalent about the needs of others, easily annoyed, rarely prepared, disorganized, quiet around strangers, slow to forgive, hard to understand, not that interested in others, skeptical, wounded at the core, self absorbed
I actually relate quite a lot to these statements here, I have to say they are pretty accurate in describing me.

Last edited:
MBTI Type
ISIS
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 38%
Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 64%
Accommodation |||||||||||| 50%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 78%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RCOAI
Your Primary type is Inquisitive
(the hyperlinks above contain more thorough descriptions including preferred/dispreferred careers)

You scored as introverted and intellectually curious. I recently started a discussion forum for introverted intellectuals, if interested visit introspectives.org

Global 5: sloan RCOAI; sloan+ rcox|I|; primary Inquisitive; R(62%)C(64%)O(58%)X(50%)I(78%)

I'm pretty sure I'm not an INTJ but there is definitely no way I am an INFJ. lol@chu lol@chu lol@chu.

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 52%
Orderliness |||||||||||| 46%
Emotional Stability |||||||||| 34%
Accommodation |||||||||| 34%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 44%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SLUEN
Your Primary type is Egocentric

Typh0n

clever fool
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Damn...I was surfing similarminds and taking more tests, than my anti-virus told me that the site was unsafe and used to spread malware. :unsure: I guess it hasn't been updated by the owner in a while, or I was redirected to another site? :unsure:

Just a word of caution...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 54%
Orderliness |||||||||||||||||| 78%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||||| 72%
Accommodation |||||||||| 38%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were high which suggests you are overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were high which suggests you are very relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCOEI
Your Primary type is Inquisitive

I just love how SCOEI profiles sound as "complete maniac".

not afraid of doing the wrong thing, speaks up regardless of consequences, not filled with doubt, more dominant than submissive, not afraid to draw attention to self, self confident, does not back down when threatened, decisive, feels you have to be tough on people to get things done, not easily hurt, worry free, not easily intimidated, not concerned with failure when trying something new, aggressive, fearless, controlling, domineering, ambivalent about the suffering of strangers, not easily discouraged, out for own personal gain, comfortable in unfamiliar situations, unconcerned with the misfortunes of strangers, likes giving speeches, not easily moved to tears, manipulative, unapologetic, knows where life is going, narcissistic, exacting in their work, does not second guess self, untouched by other people's feelings, the first to act, level emotions, never at a loss for words, opinionated, demanding, goes after what they want, believes in a logical answer for everything, not very religious, show off, calm in crisis

Mayflower

King Ping
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Extroversion |||||||||||||| 52%
Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||||| 66%
Accommodation |||||||||| 36%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||| 32%

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Inquisitiveness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly small minded, traditional, and conventional at the expense of intellectual curiousity, possibility, and progress.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUEN
Your Primary type is Noncurious

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Orderliness || 10%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 52%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||| 70%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 86%

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Orderliness results were very low which suggests you are overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense too often of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being calm and resilient and being anxious and reactive.

Accommodation results were high which suggests you are overly kind natured, trusting, and helpful at the expense too often of your own individual development (martyr complex).

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUAI
Your Primary type is Unstructured.

NAPSTABLOOK22

MBTI Type
FUCK
Enneagram
Extroversion: 26%
Orderliness: 36%
Emotional Stability: 28%
Accommodation: 18%
Inquisitiveness: 56%

Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLUEI
Your Primary type is Egocentric

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
r|L|oAx - that's been stable for a long time.

RLOAI descriptors (heads up: there are no positive words given to L types here):

RLOAN descriptors:

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm RL_EI (closer to U but not typically by much), which loosely correlates to Meyers-Briggs INTx (U = INTP and O = INTJ).

I find the descriptions to be a rather one-sided critical caricature of a person than an actual person, so I don't find much value in it. I also don't believe the MB correlations are black and white.

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 88%
Orderliness |||||||||| 38%
Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
Accommodation |||||||||||||| 52%
Inquisitiveness |||||||||||| 44%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were very high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Accommodation results were medium which suggests you are moderately kind natured, trusting, and helpful while still maintaining your own interests.

Your Global5/SLOAN type is SCUAN
Your Primary type is Social

Neal Caffreynated

Artist/Playboy/Traveller
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||||||||||||| 82%