• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Roe no mo?

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Anybody else wondering if the Roe memo was leaked to distract from other SCOTUS rulings (basically removing regulations re dark money)?

uhm-me.gif

I also sometimes wonder if it had anything to do with making any waffling conservative judges dig in their heels...but also yes, they made it much easier to buy a senator. I imagine the Oligarchs are pleased.

The Cat

Staff member
I know. But none the less I can't believe that some many will believe in what is truly evident nonsense.

However it seems that internet, TV and bad education took as into that timeline.
It would be utterly fascinating if the stakes didn't make it so utterly horrifying...

The Cat

Staff member

The Cat

Staff member
The Water wars are not gonna go well for a lot of people and they're still likely gonna be trying to distract with culture war bullshit.

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welp THAT bomb just dropped.

But we kinda knew that as soon as Trump won in 2016.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I was hoping that they will not open this can of worms for the sake of country's stability. Especially since there are already obvious problems in that area. Therefore this only makes sure there is circus playing while the house burns.

The Cat

Staff member

Un pack the court bias, add justices. There is no faith in the supreme court to undermine anymore.