• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type my friend ( mbti )

hayashi

What is beauty? What is love?

Beauty is something deep..you can't see beauty but you can feel it.Also you can see it when there is something useful regardless of its appearance.Beauty is the depth of things.
Love is a beautiful feeling that makes you feel the power sometimes. without love the world will be destroyed but sometimes love can be a reason of conflicts because it is a desir but it stills nice by the way. I love my family..myself..nature.. my hobbies...

What are your most important values?

My important values are :
Being myself/helping others/ loving myself and others/kindness/love/honnesty..

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

Yes Islam is my religion and some good beliefs like love honnesty kindness..because they are real..maybe i can be wrong sometimes but i will fix myself to be a best version of me.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why؟

I had long conversations about Psychology / typology /arts/writing/weird theories/love/studies/movies i liked...
My interests: drawing/writing/singing/ watching movies/psychology...

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

I don't ..i hate hospitals./but now i am more focused on my body after i realised that i am not taking care of myself.

What do you think of daily chores?

They are boring without listening to music or dancing..but they are important.what if guests come into my house suddenly?

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome

Fantasy/mystery/sci fi movies/ i love the mummy's series..and ghilbi studio movies. They make you imagine things.
Books hmm i dont know because i read a little bit just about what i need to know. I read on wattpad(not all)

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?

I was a crying baby..so i cry when someone dies/ bad or good feeling/when i feel that i am not an important person in s.o life
I smile when i hear jokes/see memes/see s.o i love/happiness..

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

I belong to my own world/to my mind and my family. I feel like a strange(an alien).

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

My weaknesses: they told me that i cry too much(in the past)/introverted person who can not make friends/and when i say i dont need help/they said i live in my imagination..
I hate about myself :
I cant say no(hard)/introverted /i get nervous easilly sometimes /lack of attention.
Sometimes i hate my look..but it is ok for me..

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

My strengths : hardworker / strong women/talented/future oriented/disciplined..
I like myself the way i am..

In what areas of your life would you like help?

I need help on my studies and when i dont have too much experience in s.th..i rarelly ask for help.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

Yes..everyday we repeat the same routine so i make s.th to break it.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

I like in other people : people who are not curious about others life / kindness / open minded people /comedians/honnesty/giving help.
I get along with people who are like me..or when they share same hobbies with me . Deep people and funny once.
Also..Xnfx xntp..

How do you feel about romance? What qualities do you want in a partner?

Romance is being unusual/ is breaking the traditions / we can build our own romance/ no nice words or baby and honney.. just talking and supporting each other.. having fun together..solving our problems..love is actions not words.
My partner's qualities :
Deep person / helpful / can cheer me up / know it when i need alone time / love trying new things /responsible / funny
They are high i guess?

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?

I will make my child live the best life. Provide him love.. listening to him..help him. Make him the best version of himself. Children need our attention.. so i will do it.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

I will ignore it but when it hurts me i will defend myself.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

I hate society.. bad relationship with reality. People are different..good..bad..ect
Social problem: injustice hypocrity gossip..they destroy society and families. Also i hate some stupid traditions...they are wrong!
I hate also when society makes you a different person.

friends and how do you behave around them?

It s hard for me to make a definition of "friend"..someone who can be with me..accept me and share moments with me.

How do you behave around strangers?

I can not talk to them..but i will do it with 20%..maybe i talk to them when they caught my attention or when i need to.

Eluded_One

Building muscle memory in my brain
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's probably better to avoid value based related questions. Better to keep it simple like the MBTI tests online.

hayashi

WEll that's what she wrote about herself

I can't choose sometimes between some options....i change my options when the world change..but when i need to choose s.th i will do it without looking at any other ideas.

I make some what if? Questions..or i make probabilities for me and for others people so i can know what they want..and this help me with giving hand to them.
I want to make the world a better place to live in.
I suffer on choosing my college speciality..very hard to put a choice when you are interested in different topics so i made a list to choose...
I get bored so i need motivation from myself.
I want to be the leader..but it os ok for me to be a part of the group..i hate conflicts..i want peace.
Facts are not true 100%
and also i know what i will use from them
When i am in bad period..i cant finish what i started before..
I am not too emotionnal but i like helping others and i take care of myself of course. I cant help you with s.th that i hate doing it.
I overthink all the time..what if this happen? What should i do?
I like making fake scenarios in my poor head so i can behave well in the future.
I know what to do..i have my values. I can find new ways to make s.th.
I like keeping memories in my secret notebook and keeping my things from others( pictures/gifts..) so it's hard to give you my toys🤦‍♀️
My hobbies are drawing reading writing music..singing..and i like to read and make a research about supernaturals or mysteries....
I feel like i can read your mind.
When i try to talk to people i feel like i am bothering them so i make myself stop socializing.
I love deep ships with some people..not all.
I get nervous when i am going to talk to many people...omg i am scared..what if i make a mistake? And i feel nothing when i find their works better than mine.
I like doing things by myself without help.
I dont care about my look anyway.
I keep my memories for my kids 🤦‍♀️
My memory is soo weak.
I try to let my print in the world.
I get jeoulous when my fav person get another friend or s.th but i keep this feeling for myself and i realise that i am not an important person.

I used to prefer others to myself to feel that they loved me and that I was not alone, but I realized that loneliness might be better than fake love, so I stopped trying to please people. I choose the best things for myself..and I regret it Even thinking about loving myself makes my conscience hurt me, that I thought about myself a lot, that others were nice to me, and I did not want favor, that I was selfish..etc. That is the reason why I am an introvert I try to stay away from others so that I feel that I have many relationships and that I am forced to take care of them and give them a lot.

When I complete a project, I consider it finished as soon as I think about it and how it works. Thus, I finish it in my brain and prepare to implement it.
I am tidy and i can fix my problems by myself.
I live in my imagination not in the real word so i daydream a lot.
I want to be rich and famous..but hhh iam shy shy shy..
I cant pay attention to many things because i focus on me.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think that person is actually INFJ-Fe.

Sorry, no reasoning.