• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pionart's Celebrity Type List (taking requests)

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I'm not going to list my re-typings in general, but I will mention:

That after text-typing him by his blog, I am re-typing:

C S Joseph - SiFe

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
In your typing system do you account for enneagram? As like, say being an enneagram 2 ISFJ for example might make them seem Fe/Si versus Si/Fe

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
In your typing system do you account for enneagram? As like, say being an enneagram 2 ISFJ for example might make them seem Fe/Si versus Si/Fe
I don't believe in enneagram.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Davesuperpowers is actually in between NiTe and SiTe. He frequently switches between Ni+Se and Si+Ne.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Sort of agree on that. For sure a better typing than ENTP, I got massive Si from him, and he is a terrible typist.
From his videos his energy seems extroverted, though. How did you get the Fe? I couldn't pinpoint Fe/Te on him.
I actually thought SiTe at first, but he does have an expressive voice.

And if you check his blog he talks a lot about people.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Changing Wenzes from SiFe to SiTe.

She's certainly not NiFe lol.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Why does no one in the type community want to be typed as Si?

They're all typing themselves as Ns. =/

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
If I make a thread on how to audio type, who's actually going to try and learn it?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
At least it would be a good insight about your method.

Agree on the S thing. I thought you were one of those typists who pegged everyone as an N. Glad that I was wrong.

I probably did that in the past, but I wasn't at the point before where I was ready to post official reads.

Now I'm much better at it.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Changing Wenzes from SiFe to SiTe.

She's certainly not NiFe lol.
She’s super hawt too. I’d smash. I bet she’s secretly a kinky little thing in bed

And I agree, a lot of online typology people listing themselves as Ns are actually S. That’s why I almost prefer socionics. It doesn’t portray S as inferior or less desirable and you’re more likely to see socionics youtubers listing themselves as S preferring types

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I make a thread on how to audio type, who's actually going to try and learn it?
It’s interesting to me and I put a lot more stock in it than I do in visual typing.

I’m more interested in your ideas on type than most people on this site, as most of them just blindly regurgitate theories by various writers. You at least try to understand and work out your own understanding and system with some roots in Jungian theory. FWIW, that makes you one of my favorite active members and I like you, dawg. You’re not afraid to speak up on your own theories, and I strongly respect that you don’t just go with the grain. I’m always interested in your thoughts and perspectives on type because they’re fresh and unique, even if I may not always agree

Personally, I have some of my own ideas on type but prefer to keep them to myself these days.

Last edited:

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
It’s interesting to me and I put a lot more stock in it than I do in visual typing.

I’m more interested in your ideas on type than most people on this site, as most of them just blindly regurgitate theories by various writers. You at least try to understand and work out your own understanding and system with some roots in Jungian theory. FWIW, that makes you one of my favorite active members and I like you, dawg. You’re not afraid to speak up on your own theories, and I strongly respect that you don’t just go with the grain. I’m always interested in your thoughts and perspectives on type because they’re fresh

Personally, I have some of my own ideas on type but prefer to keep them to myself these days.

Visual typing works, too.

If you check out www.podlair-rshs.com, the lists other than SeTi and NeTi are pretty accurate (and maybe not TeSi either). He knows what he's doing, to an extent, but he's greatly failed by pushing everyone into the SeTi and NeTi categories. I guarantee that's where the Fe types are.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Visual typing works, too.

If you check out www.podlair-rshs.com, the lists other than SeTi and NeTi are pretty accurate (and maybe not TeSi either). He knows what he's doing, to an extent, but he's greatly failed by pushing everyone into the SeTi and NeTi categories. I guarantee that's where the Fe types are.
My issue with that system is the names. I had looked into it years ago but don’t remember which of his functions correspond to the Jungian function names. I haven’t currently the time to go and relearn it lol. Wish bro would just use the existing names instead of his silly names that sound culty and new agey

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
My issue with that system is the names. I had looked into it years ago but don’t remember which of his functions correspond to the Jungian function names. I haven’t currently the time to go and relearn it lol. Wish bro would just use the existing names instead of his silly names that sound culty and new agey
Nai = Ni
Nyy = Ne
Xai = Fi
Xyy = Fe
Zai = Ti
Zyy = Te
Vai = Si
Vyy = Se

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think TeSi? Some Ne+Si, anyway.

I don't have enough interest in the RedLetterMedia guys to type them, sorry.
If I posted short videos of them, would you do an arbitrary typing of each?

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I just wanna mention that I often type people in under a minute.

This method is REALLY easy if you know what you're doing.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Davesuperpowers is actually in between NiTe and SiTe. He frequently switches between Ni+Se and Si+Ne.
Come to think of it, he seems to use a lot more Si than Ni.

I've changed him to SiTe.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Yeah. The whole detailed system would make much more sense with dominant Si.
The system does seem quite convoluted. They go to so much bullshit-ish effort when typing is so simple once you get it. Chenault knows this.

He's a case of in between Ni and Si but the Si wins out in my mind.

Shannon really is TeNi though. I don't detect Si in her. Though it does remind me of how much Te can sound like Si at times (the Te forcefulness can sound like Si emphasis). I think T is closer to S than it is to N, and likewise for F and N? That's what the SS index implies, too.

I'm gonna battle OPS over their typings. They're probably not interested though.

Overall, I'm definitely the better typist. :)