• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Pierce Brosnan

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
If somebody posts some youtube links where he is being himself, I would be glad to watch and come up with an opinion.

Quinlan

Intriguing....
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
9w1
Pierce Brosnan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"In his later years, he has been known for his charitable work and environmental activism."

Brosnan has expressed contempt for his education by the De La Salle Brothers, "I grew up being taught by the Christian brothers, who were dreadful, dreadful human beings. Just the whole hypocrisy. And the cruelness of their ways toward children. They were very sexually repressed. Bitter. Cowards, really. I have nothing good to say about them and will have nothing good to say about them. It was ugly. Very ugly. Dreadful. I learnt nothing from the Christian brothers except shame."

"After leaving school at 16, he decided to be a painter and began training in commercial illustration"

"When I found acting, or when acting found me, it was a liberation. It was a stepping stone into another life, away from a life that I had, and acting was something I was good at, something which was appreciated. That was a great satisfaction in my life."

""(On meeting his first wife) What a beautiful looking woman. I never for an instant thought she was someone I'd spend 17 years of my life with. I didn't think of wooing her, or attempting to woo her; I just wanted to enjoy her beauty and who she was"."

"my Irishness is in everything I do. It's the spirit of who I am, as a man, an actor, a father. It's where I come from."

Yep, sounds about right. I also like the way he came out and said how gorgeous he thinks his wife is even though everyone else points out how much weight she has gained, a lot of famous people are arseholes, he seems like a genuine nice guy.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
What type has the least personality? That's Pierce Brosnan's MBTI type.