• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

American Girl(Historical)

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Typings of the American Girl characters. I haven't read every character's books, so some of these are guesses. If I don't list a character here, it's cause I genuinely don't know.

Samantha: ESFJ 279 so/sp(don't understand the ENFJ typings)
Nellie: ISFJ 962 sp/so
Aunt Cornelia: True ENFJ, 271 so/sp
Kit: ENTP 739 so/sp
Melody: ISFP 9w8/972(not sure on tri)
Maryellen: ENFP 7w6/729
Courtney: INFP 9w1/974(or 973 maybe but she seems withdrawn heavy with a splash of assertive).
Molly: ISTJ 631
Kirsten: ISFJ 926 sp/so
Addy: INFJ? Not sure on her tritype
Marie Grace: INFP 926? Also heard a convincing theory she's Grandmary so that throws a bit of a wrench
Claudie: INFP 927
Felicity: ESFP 728
Josefina: Leaning ISFP, 926

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Gosh. Ok so what I can remember from these. I was never an avid fan- like I wasnt obsessed. But I read a lot as a kid and I did read some of these. Still, my typings will be mostly gut instinct since I am not overly familiar

Samantha: ENFJ 2w1 sx/so

Molly: ISTJ 6w7 so/sp (idk on instinctual variants here tbh)

The one where the girls best friend dies on the boat: ISFJ 9w1 so/sx

Cant remember the rest except on tv special with an ENFP girl that took place in the 1950s who wanted pants. ENFP obvious, Id say 7w6 but idk

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Gosh. Ok so what I can remember from these. I was never an avid fan- like I wasnt obsessed. But I read a lot as a kid and I did read some of these. Still, my typings will be mostly gut instinct since I am not overly familiar

Samantha: ENFJ 2w1 sx/so

Molly: ISTJ 6w7 so/sp (idk on instinctual variants here tbh)

The one where the girls best friend dies on the boat: ISFJ 9w1 so/sx

Cant remember the rest except on tv special with an ENFP girl that took place in the 1950s who wanted pants. ENFP obvious, Id say 7w6 but idk
So/sp seems perfect for Molly. Why ENFJ for Sam though and sx(if you remember)? Fe dom is most obvious, but I remember her taking care of others physically, also in the movie(not sure of you seen it) she puts all the pictures of her mom of in her boathouse. Any type can mourn of course, but the physical manifestation seems more Si-ish. She seemed to have a decent balance of Si/Ne, but she was more fanciful than Nellie. I could be missing something with Se/Ni, who knows.

The one where the girl's best friend dies on the boat 😭 That's Kirsten lol, actually I can see so/sx. Synflow seems solid. Maryellen is the 1950s girl, ENFP is very obvious. I didn't mind her movie, especially her interactions with Davy, but the 2000s movies with Samantha and Molly and Felicity are way better. They seemed the most raw and historically accurate from what I gauged, they weren't afraid to go there. But OG American Girl wasn't.

Can't believe I forgot Rebecca-I'm feeling ESFP 379 so/sx for her. Also I love the new Y2K girls, even though it's kinda sad my birth year is historical now, but my best guess is ENFP 729 or 739 so/sx for Isabel and ISFP 649 social blind for Nicki. I'm kinda wondering about triple attachment for Molly now, but 63x for sure, she's just incredibly attachment. Elizabeth(Felicity's friend) I'd say ISFJ 926, and Uncle Gard 739 in some order. Bridgette seems a young ISFP.