• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

passive aggresive behavior

Moonstone3

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
9, 5
I recently studied passive aggressive behavior in animals, and it seems women do this more often than men. Men are more likely to use violence, although the scales are growing for women.
Men do it for status, and women do it for materials. Control, power, and the like. I am so upset about a passive aggressive personal instance, and can hardly let it go. I've been working at a company for 3 years, now and have been the only manager for 2 years. We sell a variety of goods and have also established an ebay account. My boss's wife does ebay, and I do management. She recently asked me what jewelry items to put on ebay, and I helped her pick a few.

Let me insert that for about 1 year, she told me everything negative about her husband-my boss-every chance she got. She would start when I got there and not finish until I left. I heard about their laundry, his procrastination, his indifference, how he never doted on her, he didn't know the consequences of his actions and she wanted to see him fall. Finally, one day, she told me how I should feel about my job and told me she was going home to tell him all the things I 'felt'.-According to her standards, which were way off base. I told him-before she could, and he was furious. She didn't work with me or speak to me for about 3 months. But, I accomplished my goal-of getting the truth out and never having to listen to that again.
She comes in a few days later and tells me the jewelry didn't sell. I told her I knew beacuse I had been watching it at home. An hour later, the ebay password and account name was changed. The ONLY one time the password has ever been changed was when another girl got fired and the boss's wife said she was afraid the girl would get on their ebay and sabotage it. Hmmmm...
What I meant was that I log into MY ebay account from home. I would never log into the store from home. Ebay sends a message to the phone number on file if you log in from an unrecognized computer! Hmmmm...They Never got a message because it was never done. So, 3 things have my feathers in a fucking knot here:
1)False accusation-I don't handle it lightly
2)Passive Aggressive Behavior-it makes me think of a scared little bitch running to go and manipulate
3)Do they think I'm a theif? I handle thousands of dollars in merchandise everyday. I do inventory. I do cash counts. Hmmmmm, but ebay is far more sacred.
It's plain and simple. A power play. She did this to show me my limits-that I never trapled on in the first place.
I spoke to my boss today. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I asked why they changed the password. He got very agitated and said everybody doesn't need to log on and mess everything up. -Very weird answer since we've all been doing it for 3 years. If it's not broken, don't fix it.Why an hour after I speak to her, it's changed. Now there is a separate account for us peasants to use, while she rules from on high in the professional ebay tower.
Obviously, after I talked to her about watching items, she went home and talked to him, and manipulated him into submission-as usual-and they changed it. Might add I rolled into work 2 days later and couldn't log in to price merchandise because the password was changed behind my back. No one told me. Hmmmmm. My boss also said, Nobody said you were a theif. Hmmm Classic lie. People can say things without saying them all day long. I ended with I know, I'm just letting you know that I never did that, and if you have a problem, I know it's not easy, but talk to me about it. Any thoughts?

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
This woman has some serious control issues with her husband and I'm sorry to say you are a mere pawn in what appears to be a highly personal emotional game just because you happen to work with both of them.

Try not to take it personally. It will only make you crazy if you feed into their drama. It seems like it would be difficult to work in that situation.