• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Over 50% Of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue

Kahlil

Over 50% Of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue. Are We Worried Yet? | Evie Magazine

I have browse this place and finally decide to join. To add clarification I am a man from Saudi Arabia who is studying at university in USA. One thing I notice is that woman here are not happy and do not respect man. In my country woman respect man and are happy. This article explains. White liberal women are unhappiest of all. I try to hold doors for lady and she gives me nasty look.

This website looks mostly all liberal with no diversity and probably lots of mental illness here because it is a psychological website. No offense. So maybe you can answer. Of all demographics and politics, why are white liberal women so mentally ill? Please no Islamophobic words about my country. Please show respect and be nice

Over 50% Of Liberal, White Women Under 30 Have A Mental Health Issue. Are We Worried Yet?

"A 2020 Pew Research study reveals that over half of white, liberal women have been diagnosed with a mental health condition at some point. Does this mean there's a correlation between progressive ideas and mental health?"

"But what if what was once a cheap shot or a personal insult has actually been found to bear scientific correlation between the individuals who hold progressive ideologies and an increased risk of mental illness? That’s exactly what Pew Research has found — and all politics aside, the shocking diagnosis of over 50% of liberal women with some form of mental health medical diagnosis is a public health concern that no one seems to be discussing, let alone taking seriously."

"The study, which examined white liberals, moderates, and conservatives, both male and female, found that conservatives were far less likely to be diagnosed with mental health issues than those who identified as either liberal or even “very liberal.” What’s more, white women suffered the worst of all. White women, ages 18-29, who identified as liberal were given a mental health diagnosis from medical professionals at a rate of 56.3%, as compared to 28.4% in moderates and 27.3% in conservatives."

"When those raised to think reality is subjective bump up against objective reality, there can be mental health consequences."

"But as the study exemplifies, the champions of these causes (white women in particular) aren’t exactly living the liberated utopia they believe we all should be living."

"There's also the unrelenting focus on oppression, verbal violence, and micro-aggressions. We know that building resiliency against hardship is the best weapon against depression and anxiety, yet progressive ideology forces its followers to wallow in feelings of helplessness and victimhood. Instead of empowering women and minorities with self-knowledge, strength of character, and resilience to hardship, progressivism encourages victims to stay in a place of fear and helplessness."

Mind Maverick

ENTP 8w7 845 Sp/Sx
Lol...50% of liberal white women several years later: "aiight, I'm 30 or older now, guess I'm in the clear! Whew! Outgrew my mental health issue." Magazines...most scientific reading material ever.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just don't quote "Evie" magazine in your assignments. It's not a credible source.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I think a fuckload of conservatives have mental health issues, they just happen to be undiagnosed.

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Ok cool. Now find a poll of any other group under 30 that isn't white males, see if anything changes, and come back. Hell, find a reputable source and compare and contrast all of the different demographics under 30. I think you'll find the takeaway is decidedly not what you seem to be expecting.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Perhaps they're more likely to seek medical help for mental health and therefore receive more diagnoses than people in other demographics. Or just take the numbers as reported by clickbait right wing reposts at face value and not really consider the whys or the unreported cases. bRiLLiAnT dEtEcTiVe wOrK, yOu sHoWeD tHe LiBz

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
lol Any publication that's been discussed in Quilette is obviously not something that should be taken seriously. Conservatives LOVE being lied to, what are you talking about?

Hawk

MBTI Type
INTJ
I think the movie "Idiocracy" is more accurate.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not surprising. Being liberal is a sign of mental illness and irrationality in itself. And as women tend to more than men to be overly emotional, they also tend more to be mentally ill and irrational.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not surprising. Being liberal is a sign of mental illness and irrationality in itself. And as women tend to more than men to be overly emotional, they also tend more to be mentally ill and irrational.
Yeah people who deny the existence of a virus because it would make their reality TV show hero look bad are extremely sane.

I'm not getting into all the interpretations of Revelations I've heard over the years.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah people who deny the existence of a virus because it would make their reality TV show hero look bad are extremely sane.

I'm not getting into all the interpretations of Revelations I've heard over the years.

If you believe in the existence of the so called virus you are just a retard. And you have my pity.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You have absolutely zero argument to oppose to me. Then you lose.
Yes, I'm sure you have convinced a great many people with your well-studied assertions that people who believe in a virus that killed millions are "retards".

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, I'm sure you have convinced a great many people with your well-studied assertions that people who believe in a virus that killed millions are "retards".
Most of these people are died of old age and of other pathologies. And if you believe otherwise, you are a retard.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Lol. It's just that you have no argument to oppose and don't want to admit your defeat.