• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Kiersey Jung Personality Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

magpie

Permabanned
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Rational - ENTP

Fi > Ne > Se = Ti > Ni > Fe = Te > Si

lol

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Fi > Te = Ne > Se = Ni > Ti > Fe > Si

?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I got ISFP

Ne > Fe = Fi > Se > Ti > Si = Ni > Te

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Interesting.

Screenshot_2016-08-24-13-34-30.jpg

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Result
We’re sorry but your result is inconclusive. This test may not work for everyone.

gdi

Alright, so feedback. This is without knowing what underlies the test, and I also haven't read through other folks' results.

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]: What are the circumstances that lead to results being inconclusive? Ties? If so -- is there anything that you can give the user, such as what tied and what didn't? A result might be "inconclusive" in terms of finding one specific type, but is there anything that it can spit out, such as temperament?

edit: I took it a second time and got inconclusive again.

And then I took the test a third time -- as if I were the INFPest INFP in the world, and it worked --

Fi > Ne > Fe > Se = Ni > Ti > Si > Te​

-- so at least it's not just some screwup with e.g. cookies on my machine.

Tilt

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got INTJ... Same as the official test... Weird.
Ni>Fe>Te>Si=Ti... Don't remember the rest.
A lot of the Te-oriented were similar to what I sometimes use my Fe for.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Alright, so feedback. This is without knowing what underlies the test, and I also haven't read through other folks' results.

[MENTION=8936]highlander[/MENTION]: What are the circumstances that lead to results being inconclusive? Ties? If so -- is there anything that you can give the user, such as what tied and what didn't? A result might be "inconclusive" in terms of finding one specific type, but is there anything that it can spit out, such as temperament?

edit: I took it a second time and got inconclusive again.

And then I took the test a third time -- as if I were the INFPest INFP in the world, and it worked --

Fi > Ne > Fe > Se = Ni > Ti > Si > Te​

-- so at least it's not just some screwup with e.g. cookies on my machine.

There are five different logic paths that attempt to leverage temperament first and then cognitive function order with decreasing levels of reliance on the temperament questions if things are not leading to a clear result. You end up as inconclusive if you fall into the pure cognitive function order logic and based on the ordering of the preferences, the result doesn't match any type. An example of that is as follows. Result shows NT (Rational) but cognitive function order preference is Ni = Ti = Ne > Te > Se > Fi > Si > Fe. It's a pretty nuanced case. There's no way to figure out the type in that case. They could be an INTP, INTJ, or ENTP

There are a few things I'm seeing so far based on the testing (thanks everyone!!). First, [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]'s results pointed out a flaw in the logic which I've got to fix. A second thing is that I need to reconsider some of the temperament questions related to identifying guardians. I continue to be challenged with discerning people who prefer Ni vs. Ne - people tend to score high on both. I think the introverted thinking questions can probably be refined a little. The tied scores happen more frequently than I thought they would.

Smilephantomhive

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
There are five different logic paths that attempt to leverage temperament first and then cognitive function order with decreasing levels of reliance on the temperament questions if things are not leading to a clear result. You end up as inconclusive if you fall into the pure cognitive function order logic and based on the ordering of the preferences, the result doesn't match any type. An example of that is as follows. Result shows NT (Rational) but cognitive function order preference is Ni = Ti = Ne > Te > Se > Fi > Si > Fe. It's a pretty nuanced case. There's no way to figure out the type in that case. They could be an INTP, INTJ, or ENTP

There are a few things I'm seeing so far based on the testing (thanks everyone!!). First, [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION]'s results pointed out a flaw in the logic which I've got to fix. A second thing is that I need to reconsider some of the temperament questions related to identifying guardians. I continue to be challenged with discerning people who prefer Ni vs. Ne - people tend to score high on both. I think the introverted thinking questions can probably be refined a little. The tied scores happen more frequently than I thought they would.

Thinking about the temperment answers. The ones that seemed SJ to me tended to be about working hard and I do not think that I am a hard worker. (dependable, dutiful, respectable, please correct me if these are not for the SJs) I see where you are coming from since most SJs I know do value hard work. But yeah I think you should account for lazy SJs.

Rouskyrie

Result
Your personality type most closely matches that of
Artisan
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
ISTP
Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving
Fe > Ni > Ne > Ti > Te > Se = Fi > Si

Hmm. I usually get INFJ or ISFJ.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Result Your personality type most closely matches that of Artisan Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is ISTP Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be Fe > Ni > Ne > Ti > Te > Se = Fi > Si Hmm. I usually get INFJ or ISFJ.
That's the logic problem again that [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] had. Need to fix it. Thanks for the feedback! It is interesting that you are not getting the right temperament and fe is higher than ni

Rouskyrie

That's the logic problem again that [MENTION=6561]OrangeAppled[/MENTION] had. Need to fix it. Thanks for the feedback! It is interesting that you are not getting the right temperament and fe is higher than ni

No problem! My Fe scores often tend to be higher than that of Ni, but I'm convinced that maybe I'm making a mistake somewhere. Either that, or ENFJ is really my type and I'm confusing myself for INFJ, haha.

Regardless, I look forward to seeing improvements to this, because I feel it has potential.

This test actually gave me some much needed inspiration for the Enneagram tritype test I'm working on, so thank you, as well.

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP: Fi > Se = Si

It got my type, and the high Si is consistent with what I usually get on tests influenced by Keirsey. When they don't get my type right, they want me to be ISTJ or INFP.

Ni was at the very bottom with Ti and Ne. While that is usual for Ne and Ti, it's odd for Ni. But this might just reflect a low general N, which I agree with.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Artisan

ESTP

Se > Ti > Ni = Fe > Te = Ne > Si = Fi

First 2 cog functions are ESTP, second 2 are ISTP. Seems about right.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Idealist - INFP

Fi > Fe > Si = Ne > Se = Ni > Ti > Te

Makes sense that my F functions are strongest and T my weakest. I'm surprised I got close to an ESFJ result. Of course there's that random ass Fi in the front (it focused a lot on personal values, which isn't ago exclusive), but the others seem accurate.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Your personality type most closely matches that of Artisan

Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is ISTP

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be Ti > Ne > Fe > Ni = Si > Te > Se > Fi

Artisan this time. Neato. Contradictory stacking with Se all the way down there though.

Tater

Result
Rational
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Ti > Se > Ni > Te > Fe = Si > Fi = Ne

someone fucked up when they were making this test. lol

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Result
Rational
INTP
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Ti > Se > Ni > Te > Fe = Si > Fi = Ne

someone fucked up when they were making this test. lol

It's because your temperament scores came out as follows NF=0,NT=3,SP=1,SJ=-4

So it thinks you are an NT.

Edit: Oh I get it. It's the answer to the first few questions. You're analytical, competent, independent and calm. You're not picking the SP descriptors because your a dominant introverted thinker. Have to think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.