• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

New Keirsey and Jung Personality Test - REVISED

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Result
Your personality type most closely matches that of
Rational
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be
Ne = Fi > Ni > Ti = Te > Fe = Se > Si

Enneagram
9w1
This is the second time I've taken this test! And I got ISTP, instead of ISFJ and ENTP.
Ti > Te = Ni > Se > Si > Fi = Fe > Ne

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFJ
Si = Fi > Fe > Se > Ne = Te > Ti > Ni

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ
Fe > Ni > Ne > Te = Ti > Fi > Si > Se

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we are very confident that your four letter type is

ENFJ

Fe > Ni > Ne > Fi > Ti > Si > Se > Te

Polaris

AKA Nunki
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It said INTJ, which is a bit puzzling because my results are more consistent with INFJ.
Ni > Ne > Fe > Fi = Ti > Si > Se = Te

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It said INTJ, which is a bit puzzling because my results are more consistent with INFJ.
Ni > Ne > Fe > Fi = Ti > Si > Se = Te

These are your results:
NF=1;NT=6;SP=-4;SJ=-3
Te=-6;Ti=2;Fe=3;Fi=2;Ne=4;Ni=6;Se=-6;Si=-5

The logic would have said INTJ because your NT score was so high and the highest ranking function is Ni.

This helps to point out some of the limitations with the scoring algorithm. Looking at your answers, it is interesting to note that if I total up the scores for each of the dichotomies, you get the following:
T = -4
F = 5
N = 10
S = -11

julesiscools

MBTI Type
ISFP
Idealist
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Fi > Se > Ne > Si > Te = Ni > Fe > Ti

Even when my use of Se is obviously higher than Ne, I still get INFP. I never get anything bun INFP on these tests. :shrug:

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This time around:

We’re sorry but your result is inconclusive. This test may not work for everyone.

I've gotta know how screwed up my stacking was.

Your personality type most closely matches that of:

Idealist

Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we have determined there are some conflicting preferences. It is possible but not certain that your four letter type is:

INFP

The order of preference for your cognitive functions appears to be:

Fi > Si > Ne > Ni > Ti > Fe = Te = Se

I always test as INFP. But wtf? Se is tied with Fe and Te as my least used functions. And supposedly Si is one of my strongest functions. I suck at being an ISFP. :laugh:

cosmictone

Vagrant Terranaut
MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Artisan

Based on the answers you have provided to the questions, we have determined there are some conflicting preferences. It is possible but not certain that your four letter type is

ISFP
Introverted Sensing Feeling Perceiving

Fi > Se > Ti > Ni > Ne = Te = Fe > Si

I got so tired while taking the test because I didn't understand some of the answers, or sometimes two answers would seem similar, or I couldn't choose between two of them because they both were so unlike me.. but overall I liked it and I think I'll take it again. I think this is pretty much the same result I've gotten on other tests but I can't remember.. hahaha oh, Si.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I took it again and got ENFP again. I tried not to answer based on knowledge of functions.

VILLANELLE

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Guardian, ISTJ.

Si > Te > Ne > Se = Ni > Fe > Fi > Ti

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Idealist

Fi > Ti > Ne > Si > Ni > Te > Fe > Se

TBH, I feel like I picked the "Fi" answer intentionally a few times.

Inspire

MBTI Type
ENFP
Took the test twice & still can't get a result :-( It says this test might not work for everyone. So disappointed :-(

Inspire

MBTI Type
ENFP
Keirsey's Guardians & Idealists are quite different. What they have in common is the Cooperative Tool Usage. But then they are light years apart in Word Usage (words are the expression of thoughts). Guardians have a concrete Word Usage, when Idealist have an abstract Word Usage.
Keirsey states in his book Please understand me II that there is a difference between temperament, character & personality. "Temperament & character are the two sides of personality. Temperament is a configuration of inclinations, while character is the configuration of habits." "Thus temperament is the inborn form on human nature; character, the emergent form, which develops through the interaction of temperament and eviroment."
So the way I interpret is, hard-working & responsible are a matter of character, and Idealist or Guardian a matter of temperament. I'm 700% an Idealist but that doesn't make an ireesponsible, lazy person.