• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ne seeking or Se seeking?

kittendioxide

(I’m not too sure of my own typology, but leaning toward SEI or IEI)

Possible Se seeking:

I’ve noticed that a small part of me wants power, just because. It’s not my main motivation in life, but somewhere in the back of my head I think I would like to have power. Yes, If i had power I would use it to make positive change in the world, but I don’t want it FOR the reason of making a positive change in the world. I want it for the stupid reason of: well I just do. I’d be fine without it, Im not driven by it nor would I go to great lengths, or even moderate lengths to get it- that’s too much work. It’s just a fantasy I guess. I don’t like feeling weak. Maybe I’m the type of person more suited to a simple relaxing life, but at the same time I feel like I have some hidden purpose waiting to come out - I have nothing to support this belief I just feel like it’s true for some reason.

Possible Ne seeking:

I can conjure up ‘what if’ scenarios in my own head, though It’s not something I constantly. I also want to experience everything that life has to offer and value quality of sensory experience over intensity. I want to taste lots of different foods, travel to many different places, learn many languages, read many books, learn about many subjects. I want to do all these things for fun and for the particular goal of becoming a well rounded, mature and wise individual some day, the idealised version of myself I hold in my head who I hope to be in alignment with in the future.

Last edited: